Kwon Hwa - Woon
WELCOME to HOTTIE POSSE
He is 33
LORDY love him in MOUSE

3 Likes

Knock knock “Do you have a time to talk about Bible?”

“Bilble” Wichapas Sumettikul.
I’ll let him speak for him self…

%E0%B8%9F%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A8%E0%B8%82%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%87%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%9A%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%B4%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%A7%20on%20Twitter

lataus%20(55)

lataus%20(53)

Not sure if he has been here already, but if so… here he is, once again, you’re welcome :tipping_hand_woman:t2:

4 Likes

WELL He’s not been here that I know of!

HELLO :fire:

@ammijii

2 Likes

Not many BL actors have been added to the Hottie Posse. But I’d say most of the cast of KinnPorsche could be added. Bible is only 25, but after playing Vegas, he can no longer be a baby bird. Barcode is 17 and still very much a baby bird.

Jeff (27,) Barcode (17,) Apo (28,) Mile (30,) Bible (25,) Build (28)

3 Likes

Yes, they all could be added!
Barcode turned 18 at the beginning of August.

Even at 18 we’d consider Barcode a baby bird, usually we keep the under 27 in Baby Bird University (The Baby Bird Factor - The "Cutie" Posse University!) over there we try to keep their shirts on. There are a couple exceptions, and I think after playing Vegas, Bible can’t be considered a Baby Bird anymore. lol

I was going to post a GIF, but wowza NSFW, lol
We’ll just go with relatively tame…

Bible Wichapas Sumettikul

5 Likes

I think I just died!

1 Like

If that kills you don’t watch KinnPorsche, it’s so much racier than you’d expect, or maybe not. They don’t know the meaning of chill in that drama

1 Like

Post gif in NSFW - did you??

I died from the hottness - I don’t mind if it gets HOTTER

1 Like

I don’t remember if I posted this one over there

Kang Tae Oh is going to leave for his military service. :sob:

But D.O. will finally be back in October with a new drama. :grin:

5 Likes

New entry to the Hottie Posse (I couldn’t find him when I did a search here). Piolo Pascual. I found this guy while watching Since I Found You on another streaming service. He’s a seasoned (45 yr old) Filipino hottie.

(mydramalist)

(showbiz chika)

(whatsthenetworth)

4 Likes

Wow, aged like a good wine… that body… I’m fainting :blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

OIP

I think Cha is talented, handsome, and cute. What do you think? Leave a comment!:blush::grin:

2 Likes

He is an awesome figure skater and I adore his programs. He is indeed very talented, and one of my favorites right next to Hanyu Yuzuru from Japan and Donovan Carrillo from México.

4 Likes

Of course it’s related to Kdrama. Cha Jun-hwan was a child actor in The Return of Iljimae. He also performed on King of Mask Singer.

How adorable was he :smile::heart:
ea4ab1f4-f459-4fa5-96ae-7a94aea62907_9a03c2dc

2 Likes

I know he was so cute when he was little and is still cute today!:slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree with what you said about Cha and yes I adore his programs every single one,:slight_smile: but no offense I don’t care much for Hanyu or Donovan but that’s your opinion.:blush: