My Hottie Posse...Who is YOURS?

I can’t there are so many photos of KAI I can’t!!!

Peaches

4 Likes

0xkileukk5281

I mean … the fusion … the eyeliner … the LOOK … :star_struck:

4 Likes

those fusion boots - I want them - I WANT THEM!!! Are they Jimmy Choos???

(and he can hand deliver them while he is wearing THAT)

5 Likes

We can pretend they are. LOL

4 Likes

He is luscious like a PEACH and that shirt!!! OY!!

5 Likes

It’s the jawline for me. So sharp it could CUT GLASS.

4 Likes

His Jongin alter ego is going to be on Knowing Bros with Lee Sung Gi! :heart_eyes:
I love his longer-hair style and that lovely smile that has stayed the same ever since debut and he is the sweetest person ever
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASFwchR4dxo

5 Likes

My BABY - My BUNNY - My WONHO :rabbit2:

CONGRATS - I am so PROUD of you!!!

@irishtigger
Did you see???

1 Like

I did! I got so confused with all the categories … they are NOT like our awards here. LOL

Cha Eun Woo won two awards – one for True Beauty and one with ASTRO. And ATEEZ won too – Sannie!! :heart: :heart:

List of winners

2 Likes

Oh I’m excited for Cha and ASTRO and ATEEZ of course SANNIE!

Wonho deserves all the recognition - he has worked so hard as a solo artist after having to leave MonstaX I am just so happy for him I could SCREAM!!!

1 Like

This song kills me so much every time I listen to it!!! He has me wrapped around his little finger especially when he wears leather jackets in his VLIVES!!! LOL :rabbit:

1 Like

From the red carpet!
wonho-xpn

Also, my NuNu looking AMAZING …
cha-eun-woo-xpn
astro-xpn

1 Like

Or stands up to take them off … :smirk:

1 Like

https://youtu.be/JnEYbtbps4Y
Happy Birthday ZE:A
Siwan!! Dec 1st
33 years old

Fan Cam

3 Likes

They all look so sophisticated - no crazy hair colors!!! Just gorgeous!

Well Leather Jackets - Torn Jeans - or Track Shorts!!!
He can clean his couch all day any day!!! or fix the blinds like he likes to do!!!
Wonho and those shorts he wears!!!

2 Likes

This is suchhhh a pretty song!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

He wrote it for his fans when he left MonstaX - It makes me sad for him that he had to deal with that trauma but his solo career is beyond! AWESOME - as seen by his AWARD!

I became his fan as a solo artist before I knew he was in MonstaX

2 Likes

OMG … I never knew the story behind why he left; I just read up on it and now I love him even more. He was so selfless in wanting to save the reputation of the group, even though he was innocent. I’m so glad he has an amazing solo career now!

2 Likes

This is the same for me!!! I found him as a solo artist and loved him but then found out he was in Monsta X

This was my song - I didn’t realize - then I learned his story and he is INNOCENT and tormented by that but left to not draw attention to MonstaX!!! He is such a baby there!!!
I LOVE WONHO - I’m totally a WENEE - LOL what he calls his fans!!!

He is my HERO

2 Likes

I think variety is the spice of life, so here I go. New introduction needed for this guy; Lee Ki-woo. He’s not well known but he is the 2ML in Rain or Shine (on NF). This series is also known as Just Between Lovers, the drama that has Junho as its ML. (@kdrama2020ali may retain Junho in her posse as I like this guy. Hahaha!!) He just turned 40 on October 23rd and he is 6’ 4" tall.

(pinterest)

(Hellokpop)

(KoreanDrama.org)

4 Likes