My Hottie Posse...Who is YOURS?

And why do I still love him!!!
WHY
WAY-O
crying

3 Likes

Oh My, that first picture.

2 Likes

He is handsome and cute depending on how they style him!!! I still love him and I should wear the cone of shame!!! LOL

1 Like

If you can still love Gui (Lee Soo Hyuk) after The Scholar Who Walks the Night, you can still love Andrew (Lee Joo Seung) after Happiness.

2 Likes

lee%20soo%20hyuk%20vampire

Well just LOOK at him!!!

1 Like

Thatā€™s GOT to be lyrics by Bruno Mars. He has managed to settle down somewhat and write a few things I am not embarrassed to listen to . . .

And heā€™s done stuff for Arashi, a group I have not heard about in quite a few years.

3 Likes

Kpop profiles

Pinterest

Kim Jae Young

4 Likes

wonho%204

Wonhoā€™s Instagram Update!!!

Why WHY does he do these things!!! :muscle:

4 Likes

I call this post: Hotties Supporting Hotties

IMG_E9262%5B1%5D

For those who donā€™t know ā€“ that is the Instagram handle for Ryan Reynolds ā€“ my favorite Canadian hottie!
Instagram-VancityReynolds

5 Likes

Well you know, Canada does have the best Ryans.

6 Likes

New Thitipoom, nickname Newwiee (Thai actor and model), 28 year old with a Masterā€™s degree in Business Administration. He has joined HPU in order to earn his terminal degree (PhD) in HOTNESS! Currently heating up the screen in I Need Romance on NF. I think he is well-qualified but did provide photo evidence.

(pinterest)
(mydramalist)
(twitter)
(nitter)

4 Likes

I have posted him before - I LOVE HIM!!!

He has his PHD in HOTNESS

2 Likes

Ooops, sorry. I try to look prior to posting. Iā€™m always a day late. :wink:

1 Like

Oh we always need more PHOTOS!!! It is a transcript requirement for his on-line dating profile!!!

2 Likes

I could have sworn that I put him in the posse (also checked baby bird in case I added him there), but I canā€™t seem to find him. I know I gushed about him to @kdrama2020ali after I watched ā€˜I Need Romanceā€™ because heā€™s a big flirt in that. And heā€™s a hottie. A welcome addition to the posse.

4 Likes

WAIT OMG MY HEART DROPPED HES SOOOOO FINE OMG!! how can a person be this perfect

5 Likes

I know I posted him I recognize this photo

3 Likes

Pinterest
Nautiljon
Pinterest

Well letā€™s just see more!!!

4 Likes

Yup, you did post about him back on Sept 19th. The researcher in me (added with the residual effects of earning my masterā€™s degree) just canā€™t help itā€¦

4 Likes

SEEEE Iā€™m not CRAY!!!

3 Likes