My Hottie Posse...Who is YOURS?

I cried. Like a baby. The meaning behind the is just too sweet and meaningful.

3 Likes

My Junho looks so HANDSOME!!! Live Fan Meeting Soon!

Romance Master Junho - May have Spoilers?

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/421/0005825224

3 Likes

K star a holic

Pinterest

We miss you Kim Seon HO!

8 Likes

Although I do admire the younger guys mightily, hereā€™s my latest crush. Iā€™m currently watching My Sunshine on NF (Viki does have a 4 episode directorā€™s cut of the same drama) and discovered this hunk as the SML. Chinese actor Tan Kai or Kevin Tan. He is a ā€˜seasonedā€™ gentleman, soon to be 50 but I am really digging him. Heā€™s got rugged good looks, etc. Although Iā€™m sure it wonā€™t happen, I am rooting for the FL (Tiffany Tang) to get with him instead of the ML (Wallace Chung). Yeah, Wallace is HOT too! LOL.

(daydaynews)

(dramawiki)

(daydaynews)

4 Likes

OOH ā€¦ me likey! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

While lots of yā€™all lament over liking guys way too young for you, Iā€™m feeling guilty over my new ahjussi crush :see_no_evil::skull:

Chang Chen, God of War :heart_eyes:
images%20(6)
images%20(7) images%20(8) images%20(9)

ahh I seriously loved his acting and his elegance as a powerful god of war :heart:Iā€™m glad they chose a rugged, older looking man for the god of war role because he makes it so believable. heā€™s ADORABLE as he stumbles around with his new feelings of love and jealousy after tens of thousands of years of just battles and cultivating :sob::sob::joy: ohhh he really could be soooo petty and I lived for it!

7 Likes

He looks kind of Johnny Depp-ish in some of those pictures. I love it!

4 Likes

A good-looking man is a good-looking man, no matter the age, and he is definitely a good-looking man!

5 Likes

No lamenting here, sista. Age is just a number to me (and to kdramaali). No matter their age, I celebrate their drop-dead gorgeousness and their successes. I know nothing will come of my admiration but hey, a girl can dream, right??? LOL!

4 Likes

I am all about whatever - older man younger woman - older woman younger man - as long as you legal you good! - LOL

4 Likes

VIKI
Channel Korea
Facebook
HelloKpop

So I started Scholar that Walkā€™s the Night
This actor plays the Crown Prince
I swear @irishtigger and I both thought he was Park Bo Yummy! He looks so much like him here!

Jang Seung Jo
Hottie Posse REVISITED

Heā€™s 40!!! and Married and has sweet babies
Biography Mask

Look at that BABY!

6 Likes

40??? Doesnā€™t look a day over 25!

3 Likes

K star a holic

I mean RIGHT!!!

4 Likes

That is called aging very well. He aged into a hottie!
I have a thing for older, very mature men.

4 Likes

Yes - he was the ex husband in Encounter - I actually learned to love him - he was being bad to protect her (that icky FL that I canā€™t stand) but weird that he looks so much like PBG in Scholar

3 Likes

Heā€™s not new to the Posse. I added him way back when after watching him in ā€˜The Good Detectiveā€™ on Ntflx. The show was great, and he was hot!

3 Likes

I changed it to

HOTTIE POSSE REVISITED! - I figured we had him somewhere!

2 Likes

Our posse is so big these days, itā€™s hard to keep track! :smile:

2 Likes

Let us all have as many POSSE members as we would LIKE!!!

4 Likes

ā€œWe would be as good as dead if we had nothing left to dream aboutā€ - Anneā€™s House of Dreams by LM Montgomery

slightly taken out of context but it still works! :joy:

3 Likes