My Hottie Posse...Who is YOURS?

Can I put a whole group in the hottie posse? My obsession with this group is deep right now, and the all-around visuals are no joke. Every single one of them - hottie posse material.

5 Likes

They look like prime college material to me. :wink:
They can come to my office window for help with classes anytime. LOL! Maybe theyā€™ll sing a tune while I adjust their schedule for the semester.

4 Likes

We have a couple of baby birds in here but I think that they can be promoted to the hottie posse because of the:
elmo-fire

Love the video, as you say visuals are no joke in here!!!

1 Like

Technically only the maknae I.M. is still a baby bird, but I think a lot of the lyrics in his parts would get him kicked out of BBU in a heartbeat. As one of his lines says ā€œHot as Fā€

2 Likes

THANK YOU, to whoever decided to put Ahn Hyo Seop in black :sob::sob:
and Sejeong is sooooo cuuuuuuuute

4 Likes

I see that boy from 30 but 17.

4 Likes

I think thatā€™s one of the things that made him stand out to me. He was such a cute immature little boy in 30 but 17 and now heā€™s a young genius tsundere workaholic CEOā€¦ but he still keeps a little boyishness in his character. He doesnā€™t really try to hide his youth, and his expressions especially are soooo good. It feels like Iā€™ve watched him grow from a supporting character to a good fall-in-love-able main lead :sweat_smile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Here is one of my new hotties. (I am older soā€¦)

5 Likes

Who is he, and what has he been in?

3 Likes

Here is the Viki link:

Can we Love? is the one I am watching now.

He is a supporting cast a lot. He is just so handsome!!

2 Likes

Thanks for the info. He appeared in a drama I liked called ā€œShall We Kiss Firstā€ - a drama geared toward us more ā€˜olderā€™ folk - people who can appreciate a well-seasoned hottie. :smile: I canā€™t say I remember him, but itā€™s been a while since I watched it.

4 Likes

what an adorable smile! :smile_cat:

1 Like

okay, who the HAYYYYLLL looks so good driving a bumper car, of all things??!
And the NUMBER of pickup lines he smoothly spouts every five minutesā€¦ heā€™s probably broken every world record out there :joy:

And do I even need to say anything about Kim Min Kyu?

4 Likes

Totally agree. Those two are super adorable!

2 Likes

That bumper car pic made me giggle unnecessarily. He looks like he is just out for a cruise in his sexy convertible. Or doing a photo shoot.

Also, itā€™s so nice when the second couple is just as lovely as the main. Looking forward to watching this when itā€™s complete.

3 Likes

SMOOTH

1 Like

There are soooo many fanwars going on in the MDL comments because of the two couplesā€¦ guess this is a side effect of watching a super-good drama :roll_eyes:I dont understand the need to put someone down in order to elevate your own favorites. Personally, I love both but the main couple sliiightly more (because SFL seems to suffer from Severely Entitled FL Syndrome) :sweat_smile:

Ahn Hyo Seop is just showing his endless charmā€¦ two seconds after that cruising-in-my-convertible-bumper-car scene, he goes into absolute cutie mode in the characteristic CEO-at-the-amusement-park trope :joy:

3 Likes

Fan wars are so pointless. Iā€™ve never understood them, and Iā€™ve witnessed way too many.

1 Like

I went on Twitter yesterday and remembered that fan wars is why I donā€™t go on much anymore. Eesh, thereā€™s always some drama on Twitter, itā€™s much calmer here.

2 Likes

WHAT ON EARTH Song Wei Long is 23?!:sob: Nope, I canā€™t put him in the Cutie Posse, it ainā€™t possible, he just wonā€™t belong there

In honor of his birthday today
Song Weilong, who looks amazing in literally. EVERYTHING.
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/47/0f/d7/470fd7b3c99dd2d47e292fcc22b67a9e.jpg

Even with this light facial hair oh my goodness he is still soooo handsome
https://i.mydramalist.com/x0mAq_3f.jpg
https://i.mydramalist.com/pXEOy_4f.jpg
Canā€™t wait for Bionic!

4 Likes