Viki

My Hottie Posse...Who is YOURS?

Can I put a whole group in the hottie posse? My obsession with this group is deep right now, and the all-around visuals are no joke. Every single one of them - hottie posse material.

They look like prime college material to me. :wink:
They can come to my office window for help with classes anytime. LOL! Maybe they’ll sing a tune while I adjust their schedule for the semester.

We have a couple of baby birds in here but I think that they can be promoted to the hottie posse because of the:
elmo-fire

Love the video, as you say visuals are no joke in here!!!

Technically only the maknae I.M. is still a baby bird, but I think a lot of the lyrics in his parts would get him kicked out of BBU in a heartbeat. As one of his lines says “Hot as F”

THANK YOU, to whoever decided to put Ahn Hyo Seop in black :sob::sob:

and Sejeong is sooooo cuuuuuuuute

I see that boy from 30 but 17.

I think that’s one of the things that made him stand out to me. He was such a cute immature little boy in 30 but 17 and now he’s a young genius tsundere workaholic CEO… but he still keeps a little boyishness in his character. He doesn’t really try to hide his youth, and his expressions especially are soooo good. It feels like I’ve watched him grow from a supporting character to a good fall-in-love-able main lead :sweat_smile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here is one of my new hotties. (I am older so…)

Who is he, and what has he been in?

Here is the Viki link:

Can we Love? is the one I am watching now.

He is a supporting cast a lot. He is just so handsome!!

Thanks for the info. He appeared in a drama I liked called “Shall We Kiss First” - a drama geared toward us more ‘older’ folk - people who can appreciate a well-seasoned hottie. :smile: I can’t say I remember him, but it’s been a while since I watched it.

what an adorable smile! :smile_cat:

okay, who the HAYYYYLLL looks so good driving a bumper car, of all things??!

And the NUMBER of pickup lines he smoothly spouts every five minutes… he’s probably broken every world record out there :joy:

And do I even need to say anything about Kim Min Kyu?

Totally agree. Those two are super adorable!

That bumper car pic made me giggle unnecessarily. He looks like he is just out for a cruise in his sexy convertible. Or doing a photo shoot.

Also, it’s so nice when the second couple is just as lovely as the main. Looking forward to watching this when it’s complete.

SMOOTH

There are soooo many fanwars going on in the MDL comments because of the two couples… guess this is a side effect of watching a super-good drama :roll_eyes:I dont understand the need to put someone down in order to elevate your own favorites. Personally, I love both but the main couple sliiightly more (because SFL seems to suffer from Severely Entitled FL Syndrome) :sweat_smile:

Ahn Hyo Seop is just showing his endless charm… two seconds after that cruising-in-my-convertible-bumper-car scene, he goes into absolute cutie mode in the characteristic CEO-at-the-amusement-park trope :joy:

Fan wars are so pointless. I’ve never understood them, and I’ve witnessed way too many.

I went on Twitter yesterday and remembered that fan wars is why I don’t go on much anymore. Eesh, there’s always some drama on Twitter, it’s much calmer here.

WHAT ON EARTH Song Wei Long is 23?!:sob: Nope, I can’t put him in the Cutie Posse, it ain’t possible, he just won’t belong there

In honor of his birthday today

Song Weilong, who looks amazing in literally. EVERYTHING.

Even with this light facial hair oh my goodness he is still soooo handsome

Can’t wait for Bionic!