My Hottie Posse...Who is YOURS?

We Heart It

July 10th - A Very Happy Birthday to one of my 1st K-Loves - Kim Shin - Gong YOO

2 Likes

The GBF or goofball factor is important.

(Giphy)

2 Likes

Adding on Gong Yoo’s Bday - Our FRIEND - Grim Reaper
Lee Dong Wook - Welcome to Hottie Posse
Beautiful Man

Pinterest

Tumblr
lee%20dong%20wook%20king%20goblin
Tumblr

Artofit
You do NOT Even know how much I LOVE these TWO

2 Likes

And I’m having a JUNHO kinda day! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Guys with a great sense of humor can be a turn-on. Just sayin’.

3 Likes

Very true statement! This is what made me fall for my husband - his sense of humor and ability to make me laugh.

4 Likes

I did not know how much you love them. Thank you for sharing (for the beezillionth time).

(Giphy)

2 Likes

Me Ashamed! Moi - Naw

2 Likes

Pinterest

After watching “Your Honor” I think Yoon Shi Yoon has the cutest personality - he looks like he would have a GREAT sense of humor. He would make me laugh

@entwyfhasbeenfound @stardust2466_546 @my_happy_place

2 Likes

Definitely. I first watched him in Flower Boy Next Door, and his character is so quirky and fun. Frankly, very different from any of his other roles. I fell for that side of him. Just shows his incredible range as an actor because he also does serious roles incredibly well.

2 Likes

Soompi

Kpop amino

RevisitđŸ”„ Choi Jin HyukđŸ”„ in Hottie Posse
He really works out!!!

@sweetybirdtoo you know what I hear our noise so much now!!! It’s insane

1 Like

I feel bad for the AMOUNT of times I’m telling you to watch Psychopath Diary :sweat_smile: but here I am again
 I LOVE MY NOT-PSYCHOPATH BABY :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Yoo Shi Yoon pulls off comedy SOOOOO wellllll he is such a freaking CINNAMON ROLL! I spent all 16 hours of that drama trying to restrain myself from just picking up my laptop and HUGGING him through it
tumblr_67fa49d5859ab6b238cab56e40ebc023_27115f9f_1280
tumblr_e15ae1f08921a1e2cb7f231bf9b38f13_34286221_540

5 Likes

Is he BAD or what in that!!! He is so ADORABLE! Another new one to add to my - I have to find all of his dramas list. His comedy and his facial expressions are so AWESOME

1 Like

I haven’t watched that particular drama, but I feel you on this sentiment.

2 Likes

@vivi_1485

He needs to go in the Winnie The Pooh Category! A huggable BEAR!

3 Likes

Bad? :joy: He’s a cute pushover guy who gets amnesia one day and picks up a psychopath’s diary. He thinks he’s a psychopath and spends most of the drama trying to “be his true self” by doing crimes but he’s inherently a person who can’t hurt a fly :joy: It’s hILARIOUS watching this big baby try to be a psychopath and totally frustrating and irritating the real one! His murder-practice scenes will have you HOWLING with laughter

4 Likes

Gao%20Hanyu
Pinterest
Pinterest
Tumblr
Chinese Drama Info
Kido Gao Hanyu - Love is Sweet 2nd ML - I like this guy
Revisit

2 Likes

I’ve been missing my man LJG lately :sob::sob:
https://0.soompi.io/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/25120014/lee-joon-gi-4.jpg
Choose a drama QUICKKKK I miss youuuu :pensive::sob: He said he wanted to do a melo next but I don’t see itttt

3 Likes

I do love him!!! Yes - We need a new show - I need to watch the soul crushing Scarlett Heart!!!
@vivi_1485 do you follow him on Instagram he posts a lot

1 Like

lee%20dong%20wook%201
K-Luv

Crushing on Lee Dong Wook :kiss:

1 Like