My Hottie Posse...Who is YOURS?

Has anyone mentioned Kim Min Jae yet? He was kind of second lead in the drama I just finished, and while I didn’t have SLS in the normal sense of the word (I didn’t want him to get the girl or anything), I liked him a lot better than the ML. He is probably too young to be included in a top 10 list or actual hottie posse for me, but he is a cutie (His dimples…) but also a hottie when he wants to be.

2 Likes

Is he the king from Goblin!? I know I have one friend I turned to Kdrama and she likes him as an actor.

Don’t hate me, but I haven’t seen Goblin.

I just looked it up, though, and it appears he was the king.

2 Likes

Ok we have to sever ties now!

Bahahahahahaha!

1 Like

I knew you would say that.

I should have never admitted it.

1 Like

Pinterest

It just means you have something to look forward to!!!

1 Like

I just came to say Hi! hahaha
AltruisticPowerlessAmethystsunbird-size_restricted

2 Likes

JUNHO JUNHO Looking Gorgeous in Esquire! Well - I ordered my Copy!

The POOL photo and the cream cardigan sweater oh my goodness!

2 Likes

Aish! Junho! Why do you do this to me? I’m pretty sure it’s illegal.

2 Likes

Because of all you guys, I am finally watching Psychopath Diary. - IT IS HILARIOUS! Poor guy, trying to channel his inner (non-existent) psychopath! :rofl: :joy: :smirk: :sunglasses: :laughing: :rofl: :rofl: (Makes my sides hurt from laughing so hard.)

He is so expressive. He really makes the show. Great actor. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I am a big fan of YSY’s acting, and I have had Psychopath Diary in my watchlist for quite some time, but for some reason I always skip over it when I’m looking for something new to watch. Maybe now I have the motivation to get it started (once Viki/continue watching is running properly again, that is)

2 Likes

Did you watch Your Honor! Again Yoon Shi Yoon is brilliant!

1 Like

@sweetybirdtoo @my_happy_place

Tenor

Tenor

Where my Chocolate ABS???

1 Like

Ok, give me a minute. lol

2 Likes

https://media4.giphy.com/media/ZXKZWB13D6gFO/giphy.gif

You are REDEEMED with JAY Park!

Love his Tats

1 Like

Here’s from the shower scene in Mysterious Love. I usually turn off the comments if I do a screen shot, but the thirst is real in TCs.

https://rlv.zcache.ca/six_pack_abs_t_shirt-r7deebf0b6e6845409f9fd977f0a830d8_k2g1o_540.jpg

3 Likes

The timed comment on the first one is not wrong. LOL

Holy moly!

3 Likes

I think @kdrama2020ali should have put 18+ in the title. lol
Sheesh, we’re bad.

3 Likes

You might have to remove that or we might get Hottie Posse taken off of Viki - I always worry - but thank you! you can delete now @sweetybirdtoo

You can leave the #2 photo

2 Likes

Tenor

4 Likes