My Hottie Posse...Who is YOURS?

Sung Hoon is a cutie… lol For being such a ‘hot’ guy on camera, in real life he is kinda goofy. He was swimming athlete before an injury put him out. He has a few shows here on Viki and he plays a philanderer on Love Marriage and Divorce.

OOOoo! Just found this one! I haven’t seen it yet. It’s on my next watch it list. Oh! They are short episodes! Only 5…

He’s the bad guy flute player - I didn’t even recognize him and had to go back and look - HIs hair was always in his eyes. :smile:

This one was FUNNY!

There are others but I haven’t seen them yet.

2 Likes

You have to watch HIM in My Secret Romance! I did not like Noble my Love…But My Secret Romance is so good. He is so CUTE in Oh My Venus but a 2nd character!

He gets in the Pool in My Secret Romance definitely a hottie swimmer!

3 Likes

I official am now adding Song Joong Ki to my Posse. I had not seen him in a drama I liked! I have now! He is just AWESOME! Man, he looks good in silk PJs.
Song Joong Ki Awesome new drama Vincenzo!

3 Likes

Just for you kdrama2020ali! :sunglasses: It’s really a song but it’s YouTube MV so you can watch it.

Today’s menu is Wonho with a side of abs. :grin:

Wonho - Open Mind

3 Likes

so%20hot

Oh, My Am I that Transparent! That was :face_with_monocle::see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil: OH MY!

1 Like

:rofl: You’re young is all.

Me? I like strength but I’ve never like bulging muscles. They look lumpy to me. :upside_down_face: I prefer sleek strength.

1 Like

He is good-looking, but I have a hard time seeing him as anything other than cute :sweat_smile:. I think it started when I watched The Innocent Man. He just didn’t fit the playboy look to me. Now, his acting and his character in A Werewolf Boy were fantastic! Maybe I’ll watch Vincenzo.

2 Likes

Same! I see him as very boyish. I do like him in Vincenzo! Watch and let me know! I think it’s going to be really good!

1 Like

hyung%20sik%202
hyung%20sik%20water%201

hyung%20sik%20HS%20fav
Park Hyung Sik

6 Likes

kwak%20si%20yang%201
kwak%20si%20yang%202
kwak%20si%20yang%203
kwak%20si%20yang%204

Kwak Si Yang who is a side character sweet chef in Oh My Ghostess! Oh mo mo, he is so CUTE!

4 Likes

lee%20minho%206 lee%20minho%207 lee%20minho%208 lee%20minho%209

It is a Lee Minho kinda day!

5 Likes

I was wondering if you were going to post Lee Min ho. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

He is up top there he is in my FAB 6! I have a Fab 6! Bahahahaha! I might be adding one more and making it 7…I have not decided yet!

Oh Minho Minho Minho!

2 Likes

When I read this, I immediately though of Choi Minho.

2 Likes

kim%20jae%20wook%202
kim%20jae%20wook%205
coffee%20prince%201
kim%20jae%20wook%204

I LOVE Kim Jae Wook!:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

5 Likes

Oh! Coffee prince employee! I didn’t recognize him till the last picture.

1 Like

Watch him as a lead in “Her Private LIfe” I love him!

yunho%201 Yunho%202 yunho%203 yunho%204

https://www.viki.com/tv/27842c-i-order-you?q=i%20order

This is Yunho! Singer, Songwriter and I just started the kdrama "I Order You" So hilarious!
He’s a cutie! You know what I love is he actually has some scars on his left side of his face and he doesn’t try to hide them! Makes him even more sexy! They happened when he was little. I love his voice and will add him to my playlist

3 Likes

I don’t think I have seen Shinee Minho in anything he looks familiar though!

2 Likes

I’ve seen him act in Hwarang and The Battle of Jangsari.

3 Likes