My Hottie Posse...Who is YOURS?

Who is this?
Who is this?
Who is this and I love his hair! Mine is purple and blue and storm silver at the moment

2 Likes

Top photo is Seo Eunkwang, second photo is Lee Minhyuk, and third photo is Lim Hyunsik.:smile: I love HyunsikĀ“s hair color too! Changsub and Minhyuk both had pink hair at some point.

oooh, like a galaxy!:star_struck:

2 Likes
1 Like

Everyone needs a little Yummy Yummy once and a while

1 Like

junho%208

So JUNHO is back on Saturday! To say that Iā€™m so excited to actually meet him, cuz I became a fan in 2020 and he was already serving. He is BACK and all of 2PM will be together again! I hope they do a LIVE.

Yippie!

1 Like

Give them a couple of months to practice.

1 Like

They usually welcome back whoever is coming back on a LIVE. Last time Chansung answered fans questions. I have watched them cook together while they talked completely in Korean. It is so fun. I am assuming Junho will do a LIVE also so the members can welcome him home.

Then the HARD works starts for them because they have been on hiatus since 2016 or so.

Looks like a Japanese album or tour first

1 Like

I just discovered that Noh Min Woo (the antagonist in My Girlfriend is a Gumiho) is the older brother of the singer Iā€™ll (real name Noh Jeong Hun) who is part of one of my favorite Korean bands, Hoppipolla :scream::scream::scream::scream: I knew he had an older brother that acted, but I never connected their relationship! Every time I would watch Iā€™ll in a music video, Iā€™d think, ā€œIā€™ve seen him in a drama somewhere, his facial features are so familiar,ā€ and it turns out Iā€™ve seen his brother act in a drama!

Noh Min Woo

Iā€™ll (Noh Jeong Hun)

1 Like

This threadā€™s clearly from the ladiesā€™ perspective, but since you askedā€¦ :smirk:

Ishihara Satomi is jaw-droppingly- but seemingly inadvertently-spectacular in every single scene of ā€œJimi ni Sugoiā€/ā€œPretty Proofreader.ā€ An even(?) 21 from that drama:

Koetsu_01
Koetsu_02
Koetsu_03
Koetsu_04
Koetsu_05
Koetsu_06
Koetsu_07
Koetsu_08
Koetsu_09
Koetsu_10
Koetsu_11
Koetsu_12
Koetsu_13
Koetsu_14
Koetsu_15
Koetsu_16
Koetsu_17
Koetsu_18
Koetsu_19
Koetsu_20

And thatā€™s just the pics I was able to find online. The subject of the drama is a fashion mag, and Kōetsu is a fashion freak, so every scene sheā€™s wearing some new outfit, andā€¦ she just completely rocks every single one of them.

7 Likes

CUTIE

2 Likes

YOU ROCK Great Photos

1 Like

I am adding Kwak Dong Yeon to my Posse!
Oh my I think he is so :fire: in Vincenzo! I noticed him the 1st episode!
OH LORDY how old is he??? Going to H-E-L-L
Why are there such beautiful people in the world. hahahahah!

https://media.tenor.com/images/e45afdc67a8d695161fd65622be90d6b/tenor.gif

2 Likes

@kdrama2020ali since I know youā€™ve got a thing about abs, I think youā€™d like series 4 of U-Prince, Dash is shirtless most of the time, at least in the first 1-1/2 episodes Iā€™ve watched.

3 Likes

Hahahahahahahahaha! It is all about the shirtless GUY right!

3 Likes

Our Hottie Hottie Posse! I have added some guys! I need some need photos!

1 Like

Hahahaha!!! Love it! Ya, sista! Iā€™m in the same boat. Some of these guys are young enough to be my sons. As my Dad used to say, ā€œYou gotta die of somethingā€. Just as well die from blindness from watching all these hotties. Heheheā€¦

3 Likes

Right! Why are they so gorgeous!

I hope we can link this.

2 Likes

The many faces of Jang Hyuk :star_struck::heart_eyes: Heā€™s such a versatile actor, anyone remembers him in Chuno, he had 6 pack abs, which is hard to achieve :blush: and long hair too!
https://pa1.narvii.com/6683/e0398724cc02c4ce3a7338ff8d5a11239d6725bd_hq.gif

5 Likes

So FUNNY my friend just finished ā€œFated to Love Youā€ and she told me I HAD to add Jang Hyuk to my Hottie Posse and You did it for me.

I love him with JUNHOšŸ’œin Wok of LOVE he is such a loveable gansta!

2 Likes