My Hottie Posse...Who is YOURS?

Oh come on! Can’t I just have this one guy??? Please, please, please???

4 Likes

lol Park Hyung Sik is my first love (ok, second after my husband) so I’ll concede Choi Jin Hyuk to you, but I’ve got a weird thing about a noise he makes, I dragged @kdrama2020ali in with me. It’s an inhale/slurp that he makes when he’s showing disapproval, it’s really weird but…

3 Likes

uh… You guys are just PLAIN OL’ GREEDY! :rofl:

3 Likes

Tenor

If you follow up in the thread - I have posted Choi BABY many times! What Choi? Share?
Hmmmmmmmmm what say you @sweetybirdtoo

Do you know about the noise??? We actually have a spreadsheet dedicated to it! And finding it!
However - A LOT OF THE GUYS DO IT!!! It is like a tsk tsk do what I say thing - they suck in their breath -

Choi is in my Top #10 or is Top #15 Where Am I at NOW :laughing:

I found him in Devilish Joy - One of my 1st 10 dramas
and Fated to Love You (how could you not want Daniel)

@porkypine90_261

Tumblr
The MAN is BEAUTIFUL

3 Likes

@kdrama2020ali You must stop stealing their shirts! Winter is approaching and the weather is getting colder. You don’t want your posse to catch a cold, do you? :rofl:

3 Likes

yopriceville

I really am innocent!

Tenor

1 Like

I first found him in Heirs. He was a fairly minor player in that drama but in the last episode when he couldn’t marry the woman he loved but felt he had to marry another woman to strengthen the family company his crying/sobs at that realization really broke my heart. I love how his smile spreads to his eyes. Yes, he is a beautiful man!

3 Likes

He hates his “eye” smile! I love it!

gfycat

@stardust2466_546
You didn’t fight me I thought we were gonna have a "tussle"
Did you watch FATED?

2 Likes

Yes, I have seen Fated to Love You and yes, I definitely notice him in that as well. After I finish Devilish, I’m probably gonna watch Tunnel.

2 Likes

Soompi

We should start a Choi Jin Hyuk Thread I would be ALL about that! :wink:

2 Likes

Pinterest
tumblr_mwio05SWZQ1rvgn4zo1_400
tumblr

Soompi

@stardust2466_546 Now I wanna watch Devilish Joy Again! You have me mooning over Choi

1 Like

Don’t let DO find out…

1 Like

Something about Choi - his voice is so DEEP and that eye smile and those muscles and I could go on!!!

But yes we are still having DO-zie Lovefest 2021 going on!

2 Likes

Probably best to keep it on the downlow from Seo In-guk too. LOL!

1 Like

And a few others!
Gong Yoo, Kim Jae Wook, Junho, Wookie, Minho, Seo Kang Joon, Song Kang, Seo In Guk, DO, Woo Do Hwan - and many many more!

gifer

3 Likes

We can let them think he’s theirs, but we know the truth.

3 Likes

@kdrama2020ali

It says here you got 2.2 thousand views and more than 1 thousand replies. is that possible? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Maybe counting eack videos and each hotties pics, too?

2 Likes

Xu Kaicheng

2 Likes

Nope that is probably true!

I actually have 12.2K Hearts received for Sept 5 2020 to Sept 5 2021
Isn’t that obnoxious! hahahahahaha!

2 Likes

Oh, it was in a year? I thought it was from DOOM till now. YOU must be the ENVY of many that loves those high numbers. I just noticed today. DAMN time flies; I know you through here (discussion) for a year already? I thought it was only a few months. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

PS SO many hearts and you go to Heart Jail so often. NOT FAIR!

2 Likes