***My Love From the Star***

Yeah QIHM was so nice…after I heard the news they became a real couple I was so happy and I decided to rewatch the drama and with every cute scene I was like “did they fall in love here?” it sometimes looked so real. Same goes with ISWAK and TKA…those kisses…oh my… later I heard the leads where actually dating around that time…not sure if that was true though.

I think that with MLFTS a remake isn’t a good idea, specially not with just one of the leads. Unless they can find two new leads who can pull of the same chemistry and can pull of the same kind of overall feeling if you know what I mean.

I almost died laughing because of this, yes it’s our alien (Secretly, Greatly) :

3 Likes

IKR that and the snot scene sooooooooooooooooo grossssssssss yet soooooooo funny…

ooooooooo look at those chocolate abs!!

@auroratasya yes and the beautiful bra and pants hahahaha. I won’t mind if he shows off his abs in the last two eps of MLFTS.

I tried hard not to look at the bra and pants hehehehehe

What I want for the last ep is wedding scene, lots of kissing scenes (real ones like the last one, or better yet, like they did on The Thieves. LOL), 7 kids and 5 dogs…

FAN SIGHTING PIC: SPOILER ALERT!!!

2 Likes

OMG yeyyy more kissing… it’s like they listened to your request tasya xp

But a remake of MLFTS with JJH alone is a total bad idea … I dono how they can even consider it… I don’t think I will watch it if that’s the case x.x
though I will totally watch if they were diffrent actors or both of them together!!

1 Like

Just end of EP20 in korea…I droped some water from my eyes. what happen to me…what make this middle aged man’s emotion…surprised. now your turn.

2 Likes

Do Min Joon KAJIMA !!!

1 Like

Really you cried ? Wow must be good …

Girls i think i need chocolate and a lot of tissues

@auroratasya @wafaahs @aurelia_faust @asuka_V @b2utybubbles

And all the others haha

2 Likes

OMG i havent even watched 19 yet, im so scared that it will end… bad.

i cant!

2 Likes

me more than you i must wait french subtitle they are slowy !

Great episode. Lots of sadness, of course, but everybody was so great and there was time for some humor, too.
Cheong Song Yi’s family is just hilarious - and it looks like Dad has some other clothes.

I was very surprised when the end came, both times I watched the episode

3 Likes

aww,sucks. i hope it comes quick! x(

Ramyun was enough.
LOL

1 Like

Thank god I didn’t eat anything… I was too busy with watching hahaha

I think I pretty much cried the ENTIRE ep I had originally thought I would watch it at school in the library… within the first few mins I started getting weepy had to turn it off or be that weird chick everyone stares at crying hysterically …started t back up at home waterfalls

1 Like

When is ep 21 due out??? I’m not sure if my heart is prepared to be possibly ripped out of my chest while still beating…but I must find out what happens…coughs someone should set up a crisis line just incase…I guarantee I won’t be the only basket case if this ends bad…looks directly @dramaaaaa @b2utybubbles

AHAHAHAHHAHAHA! u definitley wont be the only one. GOD I DIDNT EVEN WATCH IT YET, AND IM SCARED.NO,TERRIFIED. im still up to 19 …i must watch it to find out what everyone’s talking about…
gulp

1 Like

I found it very emotional you’ll see what I mean the dialogue and moments the chars shared made me cry…they cried…I went hysterical tears streaming down my face…thank god no one was at home…they just won’t get it…