***My Love From the Star***

OMG ep 10 is out tomorrow RIGHT??? I just finished watching ep 9 and I’m FREAKING OUT!!! I HAVE to know what happens next!!!

When I saw the trailer, I thought that this drama will be worth watching. Then after the 8th episode, I really love this show. So many good things here, like

• the actors and actress’ acting ability was so amazing
  • romantic and comedy scenes are almost perfect
  • the epilogues are also cute
  • etc… (just my thought, but maybe some of you agree with me)
    And of course, hope for happy ending. :slight_smile:
1 Like

Does anyone know if preview for ep 10 has out yet or not?

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!Ep 10 ending was!!!

There is a high possibility I may die waiting to find out what happens next!!!

3 Likes

This is one of those dramas that comes along and KNOCKS OUT one of your all time favs from your Top 10 list providing this keeps up it’s *total * AWESOMENESS it will break into mine which is rare cuz some have been there since 2001…and YUSH I have been watching over a decade before it was off and on… these past few years it’s turn into an addiction

2 Likes

This is soo unfair!!!
Now we have to wait 6 WHOLE DAYS without even a preview :’’(
This drama is just too Awesome !!!

O_O I saw some of the preview…she was at the Shrink’s it was funny as hell!!! But than it got cut off :’(

Ahh where did you see it? :’(

On here 5hrs ago o_O

:’’( we just have to wait then…5 more days sigh

Is the day over yet??? ROFLMFAO!!!

Lol here it’s almost over xp

1 Like

i’m still laughing for this

AHAHHAHAHAHA

3 Likes

That’s scene was soooooooooo EPIC considering his character to see him like that…I was

1 Like

hahahaha totally such a funny epic scene xp

Damn another five days until this exellent drama returns! I’m having real wthidrawal syndroms that can only be calm down by rewatching previous episodes and favorite scenes over and over lol

In episode 9 and 10, I was really relieved to see Song Yi actually Falling in Love with Min Joon and Confessing to him. Previously I was a bit worried that Min Joon who acknowledged his feelings would get only gratefulness from Song yi because it looked like she was just dependent on him and nothing more.
It change during ep 8-9-10. I loved seeing her express/realize her feelings gradually, like when she cared for Min Joon’s safety before he went into her appartment in ep 8. Or when she tried to seduce him with that kiss, nursing him when he was sick, craving his company by her side…
And also JEALOUSY (with Se Mi attitude with Min Joon) the best indicator that she felt Hard for Min Joon!

1 Like

I’m glad that they show her a bit vulnerable in that aspect and that she’s not the typical kdrama Ice queen, hiding her feelings behind a b*tch shield.

And of course that confession

Was the only one who DIED seeing Min Joon’s wordless reaction???

http://i.imgur.com/MQknEMu.gif
http://i.imgur.com/9Q50WXO.gif

The emotions in that scene were conveyed so perfectly by both actors, they are really remarquable.

2 Likes

your pics it just soooooooooooooo great i really love them

the reaction in the last pic was so perfect that i was covering my mouth i thought he lift her, it never cross my mid he will be there because come on in every drama the actor miss the good part to hear and even if he hear it the reaction would be so lame but that scene was just perfect

hahaha exactly …this whole drama is just PERFECT

Ohhh I was so angry while watching this episode, bcs of his naive thinking about Se Mi… And when she is acting like a angel I want to go and beat her up( I love this actress since Queen In Hyuns Man)

wait I have a few pics that describe my feelings … Lol the last one is for Kim Soo Hyun

2 Likes