***My Love From the Star***

ROFLMFAO I’m watching Queen In Hyuns Man right now at first I was IT’S THAT EVIL WITCH…but after the 1st ep I love her now I can’t believe they are a RL couple but you can totally see their chemistry in it. She’s a really great actress cuz I HATE her in My love From the Star can you believe she is 30 !!! I thought she was 19-20…

1 Like

She’s 31. And Ji Hyun Woo is 29. It’s a “Noona-dongsaeng” relationship because she’s 2 years older than him but they’re so cute together! Hopefully they’re still together.

2 Likes

I knowwwww T-T i love that drama and i watched it i think 3 times bcs i love their chemistry and the storyline is so good…
A beautiful love story …
When i saw the cast im my love from the stars i was like: nooo plss she can’t be the evil girl in this drama and then it happened… but she’s very good as a bad girl and as a cute girl haha i love her.
Lol OMG i didn’t know that she’s 31 haha i thought she is 24 or something like that

Anyone can translate this???

PREVIEW OF EPISODE 11

Pleaassseee!!

http://tvpot.daum.net/v/v948bHwwwUew7OOUjtNj2VK

i want a translation:( even though it will air in less than an hour xp

He is so mean lately …
I know maybe bcs he doesn’t want to be hurt or he doesn’t want her to be hurt after he is leaving … But come on I need a little bit romance…
I am saying that cs in the Preview it looks like he is continuing with his behaviour …

Well he is worse than before…
I watched half the episode so far and from what I saw (and understood)
he told her he hates her and he pities her and he is sorry that he made her think that he likes her…:confused:

WHYYYYYYYYYY

[spoiler] Lol… and he also told her not to appear in front of him again…
and then he froze the time to kiss her x.x

okay… now I am sincerely depressed

I join you! I feel depressed too
LOL
And when he stopped the time just so he could kiss her… OMG… I cried!
So bittersweet.
Hmmm i hope the ending won’t be like rooftop prince? I hate that ending!
I signed up for a rom-com here! Rom-com should have a happy ending and wuri OTP will live happily ever after!!!

3 Likes

Omgggg I would cry with that kind of ending…
I knowwww T_T
but you know when I cried ? When he was hitting by the car omggg

I was just like plsss someone go and save him

1 Like

I know, right… With so much blood like that :frowning:

1 Like

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nuuuuuuuuuuuuu he didn’t!!!

2 Likes

what an episode O____________________O

no lectures tomorrow, I ask myself if should stay up until the next one is finshed with subs (my korean is so bad, I just would have to guess what happens, so I have to what for the english ones)

2 Likes

HAAHHAHAHAHAHA this scene was so hilarious
I think i will end up like her if that would happen to me

3 Likes

Is this really Kim Soo Hyun ?? :open_mouth: xD Haha he’s so different and cuteeeeee in real life xD !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5slkCnZQvE

6 Likes

I thought I have just to keep this scene in mind for now, as the rest of episode was so mindblowing emotional >.<

And yeah, I was reminded of myself in (bad, old) drunken times … especially the phone-thing:

she becomes more likeable after all, good thing.

hahahahahah omg the phone thing is so true

My fav scenes

this was so funny
The one i post already and this

4 Likes

Haahahhaahahhahahahaha he is so crazy hahahahahah
The same things I am doing all the time lol

2 Likes