Need help from a kor-eng translator

Hello everyone,
my project New Heart is almost finished, we need to release episodes 19 to 23 only.
However, in order to release episodes 19 and 20 (eps 21-23 are still in editing,) we need some answers from a translation editor.
Unfortunately, our official translation editors must be extremely busy and they are out of reach for more than ten days now.
So I decided to post our chief English editor questions here in case someone of our beloved Kor- Eng translators can help.
Without further delay here are the questions:

Ep. 19:

11:04 and 32:22 Please check the exact meaning.
35:46 Written letter (petition)
39:15 onwards, how are the sentences divided and why there’s an empty segment? Maybe we should delete it?
41:32 Empty segment. He says something softly. If you think it’s not important, we can delete it.
45:10, 45:26, 45:27, 45:56 Empty segment. Something is being said.
52:57 they show a piece of paper. If it says what is explained in the next segment, then it’s not important. But the viewer might think it is, so just a “hint” of what it is might be useful.
54:01, 54:04 Many people are speaking at the same time, one does not know what to write.
1:00:51 and 1:00:55. Is it possible that all this talking is only that small sentence? Please see if there is more to it."

Ep 20
We are missing some song lyrics. I tried to put them on but there are a couple of segments where I didn’t know what to put because what I heard didn’t go with the lines I have. Check the lyrics in the team notes

Thank you in advance for your help

2 Likes

Sorry just a reply in order for it to go up in the discussion in order to be more reachable

1 Like

and again once more a reply for it to go up in the discussion. sorry about that.

1 Like

Finally one of our translators came in and helped with episode 19

1 Like

We still need help for episodes 20-23

2 Likes

I have found someone to help. Episode 20 is released.
Now we have 21-23
She told me she filled in what she could but we would like a second look in case she missed something

1 Like