Nevertheless - Friends with Romance - Song Kang 💜

Friends with Benefits - He doesn’t DATE

Will they FALL IN LOVE?

10 Episodes - WEBTOON BASED - I"M IN with MY SONG KANG

LIKE A MOTH TO A FLAME

ANYONE???

8 Likes

She is definitely intrigued by him considering how she checks out all the places she thinks he might be. This one looks very promising! ML is so darned cute! I was so bummed when I discovered that I will have to wait until June 26th for ep 2. I am NOT good with waiting!!!

1 Like

It’s not available in my region yet (Norway). Is it where you live? I can’t even see the trailer. Ugh!

Going back to watch Navillera to compensate!

2 Likes

I live in the U.S.

I really liked Song Kang in Navillera so I will probably check out Nevertheless. He is confirmed to star in another drama as well.

4 Likes

Song Kang is working like crazy! Looking forward to this one. I haven’t disliked anything he’s been in (including Love Alarm 2)

1 Like

https://www.soompi.com/article/1475688wpp/park-min-young-song-kang-girls-days-yura-and-yoon-park-confirmed-for-new-romance-drama

I think I need to send him GOOD VIBES to take a REST the boy has been working so hard.!!!

2 Likes

I have not watched it yet! I will - I have been reading reviews - now he is supposed to be a HUGE flirt and a guy who likes to be a playboy - and he seems upfront about that.

The Millennials on MDL are rating it low because they say his character is like a sexual harasser cuz he flirts - who would not want to be with a HOT art student - do we have to get permission to hold hands in DRAMAS now - oh gosh drives me NUTSO

3 Likes

I don’t look at MDL. I know what you are saying though. Some of the commenters here freak out when there is a May-December romance. I say what the heck. If they get along and can communicate with each other/have similar interests, more power to them. Some men are attracted to younger women, some to older women. Whatever floats your boat. :wink:

2 Likes

The BEST kind in my opinion!!! Love!!! Who cares about AGE! (as long as your legal of course - disclaimer)

1 Like

So like in Spring is Green also a webtoon I am watching there is a bungee jumping moment with the ML and the FL - he actually picks her up and they jump - the reviews are that he is an aggressor that they had to look away because he was so obnoxious - its a college student being a college student dumb people makes me crazy -

2 Likes

Good point. (Climbing on the grammar/spelling correction train here: you’re) I was a COMM major in college. Don’t hurt me. LOL!

2 Likes

This show seems like an interesting one to watch and comment on here after each episode. And it’s nice and short too. How would you like to do it? @kdrama2020ali

2 Likes

Yes, just blur the spoilers!!!

spoiler%20gif

General talk is OK I mean we all know relationships have certain things going on but if it is a spoiler just blur it!!! I’ll watch in a few! And be BACK

Please comment I love FEEDBACK

OK I got my Thai food - Massaman Yellow Curry and Honey Garlic Chicken and Pork Pad Thai

I am ready to watch and then I will be BACK -

UPDATE:
OK I have to say her older BOYFRIEND the ARTIST/Teacher who made that STATUE he would be DEAD to ME Now I’m understanding why she probably doesn’t want to LOVE again after that JERK

2 Likes

The importance of an exclamation mark: Love! Who cares about age!

3 Likes

hahahahahahaha! I drop words a lot when I type cuz I type too fast! and sometimes punctuation and it drives me crazy I have to go back and fix stuff!!! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

3 Likes

Errr… you’re talking to a typo-dyslexic person who translates on Vikii. The pain is REAL.

4 Likes

I type over 85 to 90 words a minute and have to slow down - I am a language and punctuation and correct spelling kinda person so it drives me crazy - if I go back and read - I drop so many words - I really need to slow down.

3 Likes

You Da Bomb

2 Likes