Nevertheless - Friends with Romance - Song Kang šŸ’œ

Are you going to WATCH On Air with US???

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Yep that is one I notice I drop all the time in typing fast!!! I have tweeted and realized and it makes me SOOOO mad cuz I know better! Your funny! If I was reading a term paper or letter or something, I would notice it right away! But not when Iā€™m doing too many things at once! And commas -

Especially if I am tweeting to answer ā€œJunhoā€ as FAST as possible!!! hahahahahaha!

Now Iā€™m paranoid!

Anyone else WISH THEY COULD PLAY a GAME OF DARTS!

I just saw a meme that said ā€œWhen his whole character screams RED FLAG - But you donā€™t care because itā€™s Song Kang!!!ā€

Ok the GUY in the library - I saw NO TATTOO on his neck did anyone notice that!!!??

2 Likes

Please donā€™t be. I go crazy reading some of the spelling mistakes on the captioning. Itā€™s my personal hang-up. I would love to caption but with a full-time job right now, I just canā€™t swing it. Besides, Iā€™m too interested in watching the dramas. Hahaha! You are great and I really enjoy reading your posts. Keep up the good work! Now Iā€™ll put my pom poms away for the night. LOL!

3 Likes

I am LOVING this SHOW! I think I have a thing for WebToons

1 Like

With himā€¦like, hellā€™s to the yeah!!

2 Likes

I donā€™t understand why people are having a problem with him - he is not in a relationship with her and he can do what he wants so what if he is a flirt!!! I love flirts!

1 Like

I canā€™t find here at RViki even the trailer! Whatā€™s up with that? Are you watching it somewhere else or at this site?

Although I might get spanked and my birthday taken away, Iā€™ll tell you that Nevertheless is now showing on NF.

4 Likes

Just like Vincenzo and Navillera we are discussing a show that is on NF. To encourage a discussion. Not to promote another service.

@stardust2466_546

4 Likes

That would be correct.

3 Likes

I LOVE THIS SHOW and he is just down right NAUGHTY I like Naughty - I didnā€™t say that -

2 Likes

I havenā€™t seen it on NTFX either. I wonder why. Anyway, all this site are partners one way or the other. I thought it was here and I couldnā€™t see it :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: lmao

1 Like

Ok - His acting is being ROASTED again! I donā€™t know what people are watching but they need to be quiet when I comes to Song Kang - Iā€™m a FAN!!! He talks with that smile and those eyes!!! Aw, I canā€™t wait for the next episode!

BAD BOYS Are my Kryptonite :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

My Review on MDL - Cuz their reviews make me MAD!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I love this show - I love Song Kang - Bad boys are my Kryptonite - Heā€™s Flirty - so WHAT! She is seeking him out - heā€™s not dating her - heā€™s not put a ring on her finger - so heā€™s a player! Itā€™s only Eps 1. Song Kang can talk with that smile and his eyes! Really donā€™t think she cares that heā€™s a walking Red Flag they have chemistry or he is just crazy charming! You canā€™t tell me people donā€™t feel connections or kiss early on in a relationship especially in college. She is trying to be cautious but she is drawn to him. Like a Moth to a Flame - or Butterfly! Ha! There is some kind of story there with those butterflies. All I know is I wanna play DARTS with Song Kang!

1 Like

@sa11
@aaazmm

Have you guys watched yet???

Just finished itā€¦ Iā€™m not familiar with the webtoon, so I have no idea where this show is taking us, but itā€™ll be an interesting ride.

Song Kang was great. Super flirty but his looks alone will make you think heā€™s flirting with you, let alone his actions ha.

Han So Hee is a great actress. Her acting is super believable. I like how she acts surprised by him but in the annoying bug eyed typical kdrama way

And I let out an audible gasp because of the first few minutes of the show. Didnt see that coming lol.

So far Iā€™m intrigued

2 Likes

He can draw a butterfly on my arm any day!!!

2 Likes

I also know nothing about the webtoon, so I canā€™t wait to find out what will happen.

Apparently, Chae Jong Hyeop from Sisyphus is also in it, but I didnā€™t see him in ep 1. According to Wikipedia, his character is Na-biā€™s childhood friend whose first love is her. He runs a popular cooking show on YouTube. I wonder how theyā€™ll introduce him.

Itā€™s also quite weird seeing Han So Hee talk about cheating after watching her in The World of the Married.

3 Likes

Ahhh I still havenā€™t seen The World of the Married :sob:. Not sure when or where it will be available to me

2 Likes