Nevertheless - Friends with Romance - Song Kang šŸ’œ

I get this vibe that there is something LONLEY or NEEDY from the ML
or are you getting just a Player vibe
he walks a lot alone
I might be reading to much into it.

Anyone else?

1 Like

Ok I am getting ROASTED on MDL by the Millennials saying Song Kangā€™s Character is a STALKER - Sexual Harasser - TOXIC person and she is a Victim

Ok itā€™s 1 Eps and WHERE do they get that??? Well, the premise of the show is a happy go lucky ML who doesnā€™t form attachments meets a girl who is unlucky and hates love after a bad relationhship - she keeps seeking him out so WHY is she a victim - Just curious

Is Song Kangā€™s ML character Toxic???

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Personally dating must be difficult if you basically have to have a contract to hold hands - just saying. But if you truly see it that way I wanna know.

3 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™m not seeing it either. I mean, he went out with a group of fellow students and they seemed to welcome him to the gathering so itā€™s not like he is some kind of piranha that they are all avoiding. He seems fairly well-adjusted from what Iā€™ve seen in ep 1. You and I both know the ā€˜secretsā€™ are going to start coming out as the series moves forward but thatā€™s what keeps us watching.

3 Likes

And she seems to be stalking him and watching this ā€œguyā€ kissing other girls but is it him? I didnā€™t see the tattoo so is she misunderstanding him?? Because of her bad relationship prior she might be seeing things that arenā€™t really thereā€¦ Who knows! But heā€™s not toxic.

1 Like

Yes - Heart fluttering and REALISTIC Romance instead of typical kdrama

2 Likes

Wikipedia

3 Likes

Im not seeing it either, yet I definitely feel like we dont know anything about him at all. Hes charming but unsettling/dangerous at the same time. Hard to convey

3 Likes

Bad boys are my kryptonite

You are RIGHT!

3 Likes

So I am determined to ANNOY all those people calling him TOXIC on MDL - I had one person say that my reviews make her lose BRAIN CELLS!!! Oh my gosh PEOPLE STOP IT!

2 Likes

I stay away from there (MDL) and it sounds as though Iā€™ve made a good choice. I like our friendly bunch over here on Viki much better. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I just got PUT in heart jail!

Yes - Donā€™t do it! I wanna defend Song Kangā€™s drama and the toxic label is MAKING Me Mad and you are not going to change their opinion so I need to just STOP trying!

Heā€™s seductive - thatā€™s the whole point - not toxic - I canā€™t wait to see where this is going! Either Iā€™m right or their right -

Some people have creeps about his love of BUTTERFLIES are you kidding ME!

1 Like

How to passively/aggressively address the posters at MDL.

3 Likes

What happens when I go to the doctor and they ask me why my BLOOD PRESSURE IS UP!

"Well you see these people on MDL are hurting my Song Kang" hahahahahahaha!

2 Likes

Lord those MDLS would see it as a ā€œmicro-aggressionā€ since poor SK canā€™t even film a show without them saying the character is TOXIC - why is this making me CRAZY!

I feel sorry for anyone trying to date people when if you touch them its ā€œinvading their space without permissionā€ I hope they get contracts before holding hands!

2 Likes

3 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQav1BCtnuI/?utm_medium=copy_link

2 Likes

https://www.soompi.com/article/1475357wpp/song-kang-and-han-so-hee-talk-about-similarities-to-their-characters-in-nevertheless-reasons-for-starring-in-the-drama

So Song Kangā€™s take on his romance in this is that it is ā€œsweet with pins and needles with a twistā€ so still donā€™t get where people are getting the ā€œRED FLAGā€ vibe!

Canā€™t wait for a new episode to drop!

2 Likes

@kdrama, Oh boy. Canā€™t wait to see the reactions from the MDL crowd when they begin showing these episodes of Nevertheless. Quote from the article you noted in your post.

Director Kim Ga Ram mentioned the fact that some episodes are being rated 19+. ā€œA lot of people are thinking crude thoughts about the rating,ā€ she said, ā€œbut the truth is that the characters are over 19 years old, so they sometimes act in ways that are over 19 years old. Since people under the age of 19 canā€™t see those things, thatā€™s why the rating is like that.ā€

3 Likes

Oh WOW - An actual REAL relationship where they actually act like 20 or 30 year olds - WOW - it shouldnā€™t have to be groundbreaking but I guess if they sleep together - All heck is gonna break loose! I just canā€™t read those comments anymore I canā€™t convince them that the ML is not TOXIC - I actually hope they show a BEAUTIFUL growth in the relationship by the end. Itā€™s a ROMANCE - GEEZ!

That will make them REALLY MAD

3 Likes

OK I have not watched Eps 2 yet! I refuse to read MDL comments ANYMORE because they have LOST their MINDS!

Could you be in a friends with benefits relationship with ā€œSong Kangā€ and not get attached

• yes
  • no

0 voters