New Favorite Dramas?

I really can’t wait for Sunday to come to watch the next episode. It has been long since I liked one drama series.
It reminds me of the Queen In Soo man’s with the time travel but I like the fact that she travelled as well.

2 Likes

Wow… it’s that good? I loved “Queen In Hyun’s Man”, so any drama compared to that one will get punched in the face with a hardcore watch from this girl :raising_hand:
I’ll definitely have to check it out now! :grin:

1 Like

it stars Kim Nam Gil, so it’s a must:)

2 Likes

Is it here on Viki? I searched for it but can’t seem to figure out exactly which one it is :grimacing:. Could you possibly comment the link to it :pray:?

No, unfortunately it doesn’t have a license here, and I don’t know if I can publicly say the name of the site where I’m watching this drama. Send me a private PM on Viki, I have the same ID as the one I use here, and I’ll paste the link to you. However, it’s only available in English, but I reckon that won’t be a problem for you:)

2 Likes

Personally, I dislike using websites other than Viki or Dramafever for drama watching because most other sites aren’t legal and have major chances of my computer getting a virus from popups and ads :grimacing::cold_sweat:.
I think I’ll just wait and hope that either Viki or Dramafever get that drama licensed and subbed :wink:.
Thank you so much for offering to help me out though!! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

@bookwormlula If you have an ad block you don’t have to worry about getting a virus or seeing too many ads.
I have been watching online TV shows for more than ten years and I haven’t had any problem at all.
Sometimes there isn’t any other way to enjoy my favorite series.

1 Like

I’m pretty much a mess when it comes to technology, so I think the chances of me being able to install an ad block are slim to none :sweat_smile:.
All things considered, I’m happy enough with what I’ve got to watch my dramas on :relieved:
Thanks for telling me about that though! There’s definitely a chance I’ll try it in the future.

A few months back my favourite non-viki website has made it so that if you have adblock enabled you cannot watch anything. At around the same time that viki also did it. So with great displeasure I had to whitelist it.

2 Likes

I’M SO SAD :sob::cry::tired_face:

“Father is Strange” ended a few days ago, and “School 2017” is ending with their 16th episode this week… :weary:
They’ve both been absolutely amazing dramas, and I’m so sad to see them go!
Anyone else having feels about these dramas ending?

~ (:books: :bug:) Lula

OMG! she was pretty (the Korean version only) is awesome. I loved it from beginning to end. But then, to me that actress can never do anything wrong. Hope I knew how she’s doing and if she had the baby.

1 Like

What dramas are you watching? :thinking:

Hey everyone!

Sorry it’s been so long since I posted on here—my family and I have been in the middle of a big move, so I’ve been preoccupied with unboxing and getting settled in our new place and new town.

Let’s start off with a few new dramas!

`While You Were Sleeping

“A young woman with bad premonition dreams meets two people who suddenly develop the same ability.”

So far I’m pretty pleased with this one! Exciting and well-written, with a great cast of characters. I’m especially a fan of Hong Joo’s mother :kissing_closed_eyes:

Because This Is My First Life

“Through unexpected circumstances, Ji Ho becomes a renter in Sae Hee’s house, and they become housemates. Can they help each other grapple with their own individual financial issues?”

I’m currently watching this drama with my sister, and we’re both absolutely delighted! The relationships between the characters feel real and engaging, and the addition of an adorable kitty in the cast makes it even better. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

Temperature of Love (Dramafever exclusive)

“Digital sparks fly when an aspiring drama writer and an ambitious chef begin a conversation online.”

I was surprised with how much I found myself enjoying this drama, even from the very beginning. The romance between the two leads is so unique and sweet, it makes this drama even more worth the watch than it already is.

Revolutionary Love (Dramafever exclusive)

“What does it take for a wealthy heir to impress a girl? Simple: get a job.”

sigh… I really wanted to like this drama. No, actually, I wanted to love it. As it stands now, I neither like nor love Revolutionary Love. The characters don’t connect with me in a way that makes me feels anything, and the “plot” seems to be the same things happening over and over again. Maybe I’ll wait until it’s finished and watch it all the way through, but it’s not looking good right now.

That’s all I’ve got to say about dramas for now :wink:

What are your thoughts and feelings on these dramas, or have you even watched them yet?Have a current favorite? Let me know!

Before I end this post, I want to say congratulations to Song Joong Ki, and Song Hye Kyo, who got married just a few days ago on October 31st! I hope they have a long and loving marriage filled with beautiful moments and memories :blush:.

1 Like

not having a lot of free time lately, so I stick with While you were sleeping (since I’m a moderator:)), and I also watch Attention Love (well, that one aired it’s last episode) and When a woman chases a man (which was was my favorite, until episode 13 happened…:D)
also, due to massive stress and workload at… work, I found myself quite enjoying the super-cheesy-not-so-much-my-style-otherwise Dear Prince…:slight_smile:

1 Like

I started watching Attention Love a while back, but haven’t gotten around to finishing it quite yet :neutral_face:.

It’s so cool that you’re a moderator for While You Were Sleeping! Although that must be a lot of work to keep up with :sweat_smile:.

I hope you get some downtime from work soon to relax and catch up on some new dramas :wink:

ok, like all the people on ALL the new dramas,
1.Black
2.while you were sleeping
3temputar of love ( I didn’t think I would like it but I really do)
4 the package
5revolutionary love
Boy I have had a lot to go through, but paced myself, oh yeah get frustrated waiting for the next episodes, but I can wait and also just watch other dramas
I did like that strong deliveryman. different. got some good ones I think and do plan to watch them.

1 Like

I’ve heard about that drama, Black, before, but I don’t know what it is. Is it available here on Viki?

I don’t know if they are talking about Goodbye, Mr. Black. That drama is awesome! But, I saw it on NETFLIX.

I have no idea if they have it here.

1 Like

Totally agree, that drama was awesome! The reason that I don’t think GMB is the drama I’ve heard people talking about is because it came out quite a while ago.

1 Like

bookwormluia; and the rest,

no it isn’t goodbye Mr black, which that I need to watch.

Black is entirely different, this is a grim reaper that gets into a detectives body( which he died the guy that is) of course we have a girl that sees those dead souls, no that’s not right, spirits that want to invade bodies, and they aren’t good, she predicts the death of whoever is near one of those “spirits”,

the grim reaper ( one of my favorite actors, the guy from my princess& dr jin) the grim reaper knows nothing about humans, and it is so funny how he transforms, awww not going to tell more, but it is quite good, I didn’t describe it very well, 1. its funny 2. mysterious 3 and maybe a

bit of a spark of romance. I will tell this, the grim reaper is looking for his so-called partner that disappeared. and not to forget the detective which is possessed by GR, people have noticed a change in him.

you will find it on one of those links that Viki says we can’t mention. anyway, it is; have you watched Goblin?? kinda in that story frame.

I admit its slow in the first couple of episodes, but hold onto your seats you will be on the edge of them later.

2 Likes

Irma; with the link I didn’t mention same here I had to whitelist it. and I think Black is on that link as well.

have you all noticed when the people are adults, their childhood “first love” appears? like the one I mentioned earlier, Black, the GR in that body doesn’t know her but she knows him. there are so many dramas like that
loved suspicious, lookout and stranger. awesome, actors were awesome too.
hey Kumi, that’s why I go to other links!! it is here on Viki

1 deliveryman
2 suspicious partner
3lookout
4 stranger
5 strongwoman
6while you were sleeping
7fighting ghost
8 oh my ghostness
Black(not goodbye Mr black)
10 all the historical ones
I have started watching temperature of love, and revolutionary love

there is another I need to watch, Fight my way.
triangle8507. some I need to start watching 1,2,3,5,8,11,12
Have to admit I didn’t think Hwarang would be good, so guess that’s another I need to watch.

OH, Medical examiner was awesome! Did anyone see criminal minds? (of course on another link, and Korean, copied from the American one, but oh so good!)

I have been to #3 on princess agents, and still confusing, how are they agents? they are hunted down like animals and???

heres a P/S Healer is definately one of my favorites, 6 times , wow!

2 Likes