New Favorite Dramas?

THANKS for sharing! is a very caring and wonderful thing you did. I wish we had more ppl. like you here, willing to share things instead of just keeping it to themselves for their own selfish reasons. I am lucky to find a few here like you wanting to share information that can be helpful to me.

This will help me immensely bc the audio is also perfect sadly the one here in viki dramas are useless to me bc I can hardly hear the pronunciation right. This site even puts emphasis in the word that makes all the difference to me. Hope you have a joyous wonderful weekend! xoxo

1 Like

Is funny i have a notebook to help me with asian names too ,i thought i was the only one :grin:
I like LEE MIN JUNG and JUN JI HYUN but the others 3 i donÂŽt know them ,i think.
I really like GONG HYO JI from MASTER SUN and IT`S OK, THATÂŽS LOVE,
HAN HYO JOO FROM “W” ,and i really like KIM GO EUN in GOBLIN,i did not know her but she®s very good. The guys :heart_eyes: :
SO JI SUB from MASTER SUN,
JI CHANG WOOK from HEALER and K2 and he have a new drama SUSPICIOUS PARTNER
SONG JOONG KI from INNOCENT MAN
I think we have similar tastes in men :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

JI CHANG WOOK have a new drama SUSPICIOUS PARTNER., do you think we gonna see it on viki ?

2 Likes

OlĂĄ eu sou portuguesa :relaxed: !! O K2 jĂĄ estĂĄ na viki completo e legendado em portugues ,nao estĂĄ Ă© disponivel para Portugal e aĂ­ no Brasil ?

2 Likes

Oi lopes_salete_81_122 :blush:
No Brasil também não estå disponível :cry: , mas pelo Viki. Consigo assistir de outras maneiras. :no_mouth: Bjs :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Welcome to the discussion, @gigidaebak :blush:!

There’s always that one drama you wish would never end :cry:. Mine was probably Goblin: The Lonely and Great God, or Descendants of the Sun.

I absolutely LOVED Ji Chang Wook in Healer, so I can understand why you like him so much. Besides being incredibly handsome, he’s a great actor as well! Have you heard about the new drama he’s acting in? I believe it’s called Suspicious Partner. Don’t quote me on that, though—I could be completely wrong :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

Thanks so much for your comment!

Keep all of us updated on any dramas that you’re enjoying at the moment :wink:

~ (:books: :bug:) Lula

1 Like

Sim, tudo corretíssimo. É esse o nome do novo drama. Obrigada pela atenção. No momento estou vendo Strong Woman e vou começar a ver K2. Ainda bem que tem Suspicious Partners, dobradinha de Ji Chang Wook rsrs :heartbeat: Bjs

3 Likes

Eu jå vi STRONG WOMAN e é super divertido e fofo,também jå vi o k2 gostei muito, só espero poder ver SUSPICIOUS PARTNERS aqui na viki mas não tenho muitas esperanças ainda não consegui ver nenhum dos drama do JI CHANG WOOK aqui

3 Likes

Thoughts and feelings on “Fight My Way”?

Hey everyone :wave:!

I can’t believe that summer is almost here :grin::sunrise::dolphin:

Who here is excited for the new drama “Fight My Way” starring Park Seo Joon (Hwarang) and Kim Ji Won (Descendants of the Sun)? In case any of y’all don’t know about this drama, here is the description given for it:

Can you still go after your dreams without the right background?

Ko Dong Man (Park Seo Joon) has always dreamed of becoming famous as a taekwondo athlete but now works as a contract employee in a mundane job. His bickering longtime friend, Choi Ae Ra (Kim Ji Won), aspires to become a television anchor but works instead at the information desk of a department store.

Their friends, Kim Joo Man (Ahn Jae Hong), and Baek Seol Hee (Song Ha Yoon), have been dating for six years but face a new threat to their relationship.

Can the four friends achieve their individual dreams despite having “third-rate” qualifications?

“Fight My Way” is a 2017 South Korean drama series directed by Lee Na Jeong.

While I don’t have high expectations for this drama, I think it will a fun and relatively lighthearted watch! I’ve enjoyed the leading actors before, in previous dramas, and I think that they’ll work nicely together. I do, however, get the feeling that their chemistry might leave something to be desired. I’ll try not to form too harsh of an opinion before I watch it, though. Who knows, maybe they’ll be really great together!

Let me know what y’all are looking forward to seeing in this drama!

• I’m super excited!
  • I’ll watch it.
  • Meh

0 voters

I have been dying to watch those,too.Which site do you use? I can t find I single one and I ve been searching for years :cry:

1 Like

Honestly, after Signal last year I didnt really enjoy any drama until Tunnel and now Suspicious Partner. I am hoping those finish strong, so far so good, but you never know.

4 Likes

SIGNAL is not on viki? Is the one with LEE JE HOON same actor from TOMORROW WITH YOU?
I did not knew him until now but i`m curious to see his other dramas.

1 Like

it is! just search

2 Likes

Hey everyone :wave:!

Quick update about the dramas I’m currently watching and really enjoying!

“Chicago Typewriter”: So far this drama is a 10 out of 10! The acting is great, the plot is unique and engaging, and the romance is adorable :kissing_closed_eyes:. CT brings out the fangirl feels episode after episode :joy:.

“Suspicious Partner”: I honestly didn’t have high expectations for this drama, but it has delighted me so far :flushed:. I’m in LOVE with the heroine, and I absolutely adore the interactions between our leads.

“Ruler: Master of the Mask”: A stellar cast, interesting plot, and great chemistry between our leads! I know some of you don’t like using Dramafever, but this drama is honestly worth watching wherever you can :persevere:!

If any of you are watching these dramas, let me know what you like and dislike about each of them :grin:.

1 Like

Hello Lula!
I’m whatching Suspicious Partner, and love, love, love, because Ji Chang Wook, of course
rsrs Especially for participating in the project as part of the translators team. Very excited and passionate!! And looking forward to the drama of my prince of Hwarang Park Seo Joon.
Kisses :raising_hand::kiss::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

I’m watching ‘Chicago’ ‘Tunnel’ ‘Whisper’ Suspicious Partner’ and ‘Man to Man’ I haven’t looked at ‘Ruler’ and may later. ‘Chicago Typewriter’ is wonderful so is ‘Tunnel’ I stayed with ‘Whisper’ because I wanted to see how the Judge character would turn two wrongs into a right. Then of course there is the fluff one ‘Secret Romance’ which is a laugh relief between the more intense ones.

1 Like

Lol, all my addictions of the moment ! :heart_eyes:
Unlike you, the one I wasn’t anticipating much was CT and I’m pleasantly surprised every week. I never thought I would like it this much. :grinning: Even Kwak Si Yang acting got me surprised, he’s so good in villain ! :astonished:
So happy of the beginning of SP and Ruler which got me both hooked right from the 1st episodes ! :blush:
So happy to see Ji Chang Wook in a rom-com, and Nam Ji Hyun looks so different from her previous dramas ! And their chemistry already looks promising ! :smirk:

1 Like

Hey Gigi :wave:!

It’s so cool that you’re helping out with the translations! I wish I knew another language :cry::sob:.

I’m definitely curious about how Park Seo-joon’s new drama is going to be, but I guess we’ll find out here in a few days :grin:!

1 Like

Hey @ger_o_malley :wave:!

You’ve really got a lot of dramas going on right now :astonished: .

I started the first episode of “Tunnel” last week, but it didn’t draw me in enough to continue watching the series, so I gave up :sweat:.

“My Secret Romance” is definitely an enjoyable drama, and a great way to get your fill of romance if other dramas aren’t giving you enough :persevere:.

Hey @moreenke :wave:!

I’m so glad to find someone who’s watching all of the dramas I love right now :blush:!

Kwak Si Yang definitely has me surprised as well—I never thought he could pull off a psycho character so well, but the proof is in the pudding :confounded::dizzy_face:.

“Ruler” really shocked me with how much I enjoyed the first couple of episodes. I’m not usually a fan of historical dramas (too much court intrigue and backstabbing :tired_face:), but this one is incredible so far! It also doesn’t hurt that the male lead is so good looking :smirk::sunglasses:.

I was so excited to find out that Chang-wook would be starring in “Suspicious Partner”. I think it’s a really great opportunity for him to display his acting chops in an entirely different role than what he has acted in before.

1 Like