New Favorite Dramas?

I only have 4 episodes of CHICAGO TYPEWRITER because i don´t have vikipass . I think i`m gonna watch TOMORRON WITH YOU with SHI MIN AH. Have you seen?

2 Likes

I hate that my two favorite current dramas are not on Viki. It sucks but I have to watch. It’s Sung Hoon (Secret Romance) and Park Hae Jin (Man to Man). I just can’t help it. Love those two. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It’s probably a good idea that you’re waiting to watch “Chicago Typewriter” until it’s been completely uploaded. I’m already having a tough time waiting for the next episode :sob:.

I started “Tomorrow with You”, but have yet to finish it. I think I’m around episode #12? Let me know if it’s good enough for me to continue :grin:!

1 Like

Sung Hoon is soooo handsome :heart_eyes:!

I’m low-key watching “Secret Romance” on Dramafever :sweat_smile::astonished:

As much as I hate it, I have to do the same. :frowning:

2 Likes

No, I haven’t watch Tomorrow with you bc sadly I don’t like her acting but many say she’s really good. I find no emotion in her facial expression or body language. If i don’t like the way the girl ‘‘acts’’ I don’'t bother watching… I also never see anything from Park Shin Hye and so many ppl love her. I tried watching HEIR and bc of her, I just couldn’t force myself to watch I did tried to watch a few episodes and was so turned off. She’s another actress I find she doesn’t shows emotions except when she cries I give her that, PSH can do nice crying scenes those I can tolerate her kissing scenes ughhhh lol

2 Likes

So cute both guys… it’s terrible how we don’t get to see the ones we want to see and we have available the one’s we really don’t care for. So far i’m lucky I have a few i’m enjoying so much watching. One of them I see you are the CM. The sister’s one has too many tragedies. I can’t stand watching those kind of dramas. ‘‘On my way to the airport’’ when the young girl died, I said I’m done. These writers are so ridiculous we have enough tragedies in our life to come and see more here and get more depressed than what we already are. As you can see anything that has do with kids tragedy, I’m not watching.

1 Like

At least you can watch SECRET ROMANCE on DF, i can`t watch :sob:

1 Like

Secret Romance is available on at least TWO other sites. I cannot mention them here, but a google search will immediately point you to them.
By the way, Secret Romance is not a good drama. It’s a very conventional, “painting by numbers” thing, so predictable you want to cry, and it asks you to suspend disbelief all the time because of the unrealistic things that happen.
And, although Sung Hoon is surely handsome, his acting hasn’t been improving since Five Children. If anything he’s worse here, because Five Children was very well written and directed, so it brought out his best. He is good in slapstick but his face cannot convey emotions at all.
The couple is indeed sweet and likeable, but this rom-com could have been made in the 1950s with no change whatsoever, and frankly we’ve seen dozens of series and films like that (not to mention cheap romantic novels). Yes, I am watching it, because it’s pleasantly relaxing after a long day. But I crochet while watching. In “W” I could never crochet while watching, because if I skipped a line it was tragic. Here you can skip whole scenes and you know what has been going on. Well, at least it’s better than that utter crap, Cinderella and the Four Knights, that we saw last summer.
I suppose “Strong woman Do Bok Sun” has spoiled us, because while it was cute and fluffy it also had innovative elements and the acting was very good too, even by a relative newcomer such as whats-his-name the handsome male lead.

2 Likes

I only watch SHIN MIN AH in OH MY VENUS and i really like especially because i love SO JI SUB sooo much :heart_eyes:
I never watch HEIR but watch PARK SHIN HYE in DOCTORS , it`s not bad and she improved her kissing scenes on that. Which are the actresses you like the most ?

2 Likes

I can`t find SECRET ROMANCE in my language, portuguese. I like to watch cute and romantc kdramas, i like CINDERELLA AND THE 4 KNIGHTS ,JUNG IL WOO and PARK HA WON so cute together
Yes W is amazing ,i really like that, and STRONG WOMAN DO BOK SUN is soo funny ,i like PARK BO YOUNG since i watch her in OH MY GHOSTESS.

3 Likes

I’ve got to agree with you on many of these points. “Secret Romance” is one of those dramas I watch just for some fluff. There’s nothing new or interesting about it.

“Cinderella and the Four Knights” was a complete car wreck, and I can’t imagine ever putting myself through the discomfort of watching it again :tired_face:.

1 Like

Ah, sorry, since we are all conversing in English here I thought you were comfortable with English subs. I didn’t know.
See, the dialogues in this series are really basic and easy, I don’t think you would have much trouble. And even if you don’t get a word or two it’s no big deal. People on the comments section of the site I’m watching it on sometimes watch it raw (because they can’t wait) and they seem to pretty much get what’s going on even with no subs!

2 Likes

Lee Min Jung (I hope I wrote the name right) she was in BIG, Single Cunning Lady and Come back, Mister (forgot the others from her) . ‘‘I worship the ground she walks in’’ LOVE HER DRAMAS hahahaha.
She’s awesome beyond words the best from SK. She can be funny when she has to, cry and make us cry, she’s childish at times in her acting sometimes and it makes her seem very innocent and naive that goes well with most of her roles.

The girl from ‘‘He came from the Star’’ and the ‘‘Legend of the blue Sea’’ and 2 very young girls the one in ‘‘Bring it On, Ghost’’ and the one who did the child role in ‘‘May Queen.’’ Also Ha Neul (I don’t remember her first name) she’s also a great actress and i don’t miss a drama she’s in she’s doesn’t fall in the pretty girl category but her great acting surpass the prettiest of all she’s very natural and is the tough type actress. One of the oldies in my opinion.

The guys as actors that I feel can act and is not just a pretty face Jong Ki from ‘‘Innocent man’’ and Gong Yoo from Big Lee Min Ho from Legend of Blue Sea’’ and my favorite best that I worship the ground he walks in too he was the coward King in Empress Ki and I forget the titles of the other ones. I am really bad with Asian names and titles ofdramas. I have a notebook around to help me out with that lol

2 Likes

You need to watch the K2. When I heard that Ji Chang Wook was finalized as a lead in new drama, I wrote to the channel manager to segment!!! I love staring at him.

5 Likes

Yes, that’s him! I think he’s so perfect. Handsome and can play many different roles to a perfection! Thanks for reminding me his name I will added in my notebook and practice memorizing his name. How can I pronounce his name: (Ji)Gee-)(Chang) Chán- (Wook)Wúkk? or is it different? How would you pronounce it in English?

1 Like

Hi, Lula :slight_smile::kissing_smiling_eyes: I’m brazilian.
I’m watching Uncontrollably Fond. Loving and wishing could have 40 instead of 20 episodes … this one I’ll definitely see more than once. I’m also waiting for the new drama K2 with Ji Chang-wook, I loved Healer and that’s why I fell in love with him too.
Kisses.:raising_hand::kiss:

1 Like

https://translate.google.com/#auto/ko/지창욱

Press speaker button on right box.

1 Like

THANK YOU! you are a sweetheart and always helpful. You saved my life! is CHICHAWUNG (is my method of learning Korean) Finally something that will help me pronounce korean better. Blessings to you! xoxo

1 Like

This works for any language. It was a French contributor who told me about this trick! When I asked her how to pronounce her name in French, she suggested I input it into translate.google.com.

3 Likes