Nssa graduates abusers + subbers abusers

@piranna – the pattern of making so many segments only in breaks but courteously(!!!) not messing up the segments which had dialogue in them is just like a hacker whom I reported within the last two years. So I am wondering if the same person has returned with a new identity but the same deviant attitude!
re: use of a legitimate viki account – I suppose a complete stranger could hack an account but if someone is so clever, why not do it where he/she could make money or some other material benefit? it seems that the hacking I have seen has been during contests at viki or to get QC status in a few hours.

It’s a pain to correct those…
I once alerted a CM to someone who made terrible segments, but was just asked to fix their segments (that person wasn’t kicked out). I eventually stopped doing that, because why am I being punished for their behaviour?

5 Likes

I’ll make another post, because it will make Viki staff investigation harder if I begin to talk about something else more general on Viki after spending more than 3 years on this website and having discussed with a lot of different people already.

1 Like

Yesterday I was looking at some old channels just for fun and there I saw a name of a CM who was a bit more well known back in the day. I thought let’s check her profile to see what she’s up t these days as I hadn’t seen her around in years. And I saw for the past few years she only did the bare minimum to remain QC. She didn’t touch the segments (as far as I could tell) but copy pasted the English subs in an other language on one of her CM projects. Also it looked as if she re subbed an episode in English as I’m pretty sure it has been completely subbed years ago and her activities show she made the English subs like a year ago?! Everything was locked so I couldn’t peek any further but still I reported her.

This person wasn’t related to NSSA though.

3 Likes

I recommend not to contact nssa when reporting (from my experience). They might provide reasons to true or fake abusers while contacting them (problem of potential partiality).