Ok I know we are soooo bored

1 Like

Here you go. Fly around town. :sunglasses:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1362534660601864192

1 Like

4 Likes

Cute! (Makes me wonder if they painted little ol kitty.)

Ok, I raise you one dog …
Ha

and a taco
taco

3 Likes

I think I would too!!

1 Like

don’t think i have seen this before

2 Likes

I’m going to give free French classes for Intermediate levels just for fun :smile: I’m so excited!
I hope there will be students and it will be all right since it will be my first time :smiley:

I have to look for resources for French learners!

5 Likes

this will get you out of your boredom!!

3 Likes

lol I wonder if the missionaries would go to that house. :rofl:

2 Likes

For any sewers and Kpop lovers out there that would like to combine their love for both, I thought this might be something fun to do. The girl making the doll has made so many other dolls from animes and Kpop groups. I made a little keychain doll (without the keychain) from one of her patterns using regular craft felt. Once I get the higher quality soft fabric, I want to make dolls of my favorite anime characters and Kpop group members. Now that I think about it, if I made dolls of my friends and gifted the dolls to them on their birthdays, would that be a good prank, or would that just be creepy? :joy:

3 Likes

and why would you think they are creepy. hmmm guess some would think that, I think its cute!! now if it had those evil eyes and that open mouth , maybe weird

2 Likes

yeah, well hot air balloon maybe ?

1 Like

3 Likes

I think they are adorable, it’s just that I don’t know how my friends would react if I made dolls of them. I wonder how I would react if someone made a doll of me :thinking:

1 Like

now hows that for a six pack

2 Likes

here ya go, I am sure this will help

2 Likes

image more to color

2 Likes

5 Likes

yes if only they would

3 Likes

Top picture is how brother-in-law explains things to the missus, bottom picture is how I explain things apparently, especially anything technical, electronics or computing.
And to think that good communication is the foundation to a strong marriage, which surprises me then that we’re still together when I probably sound like the adults in the Peanuts cartoons most of the times “wa -wah - woor - woor -woor” :laughing::rofl:

2 Likes