Oppaholics club

Tell me who is your favorite oppa and why. :smiley:
maybe because he is dorky? or super sexy?
Warning: don’t overuse the world ‘oppa’

“oppa this, oppa that, oppa, oppa, tokyo, London, New York, Paris, oppa oppa, oppa…” (?) or i hit you with my… SPOON! XD

Just kidding.

1 Like

Oppaholic??? ROFL Don’t know if I am one…Let’s see… LMH Oppa is awesome…GD oppa steals my heart with his voice…YSY oppa comes in my dreams…CJH oppa took my breathe away in Gu Family book…
More about other oppas’ later…
Hugs ;D

PS: I think I am safe! No SPOON came my way! ^o^

1 Like

hi
wow you described my feelings: “CHJ oppa took my breathe away”

1 Like

My favorite oppa is Lee Dong Wong because I could living just with kiss his lips.

I am oppaholics enough?

1 Like

I’m also a fan of LMH, I totally love him in ‘faith’… I swear to god I died and relived seeing him.

2 Likes

I’m another fan of LMH oppa and also choi daniel oppa and JJH oppa and KJH oppa and LJS oppa and JDG oppa and KWB oppa and CJH oppa and KMH… LOL and SOOO many more!!!
Gosh I love this topic :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Gong Yoo! He is my fav since coffee prince, he is so cute and talented. Love him :slight_smile:
However I also like Kwon Sang-woo a lot, lets be honest he is so so so hot, goodness his wife is so lucky! hahaha

2 Likes

omoo i forgot about Gong Yoo oppa! :o he’s great

1 Like

He did!!! He did!!! I did not even notice CJH much before Gu Family Book and then during that drama it was like…“where have you been oppa?” LOL!

You know why? Because LMH oppa makes even drinking water seem SEXY…LOL!

3 Likes

Okay…I HAVE TO admit, when I first started seeing K-dramas and heard “OPPA” I thought: “this is so weird! Why would these girls call their bf’s the same word they use for their brothers?” LOL!
YES…those days have gone! ;D

3 Likes

Lee Min Ho Oppa is too sexyy XD I adore him!!! Can’t wait for heirs.
And yeah no longer weird i totally find myself saying oppa sometimes as well as all the phrases i used to think were weird.
Oppaholics all the way Lol.

2 Likes

Same here…Oppa is such a fimiliar word now ^o^ Me too Oppaholic… ;D

1 Like

I’ll gladly join your Oppaholic club!!! For me there so many Oppas(the ones reaching their 30s and +, yeah I like the ‘older’ ones^^) I’m fangirling& dreaming about: So Ji Sub(oh those longgggg beautiful fingers/hands), Zo In Sung(his hotness is too much…is there anything to add…?), Hyun Bin(though too much hype for my taste since his last role in Secret Garden…^^), Lee Dong Wook(Oppaaaa I love your mustache!), and finally (okay there are many others) KIM NAM GIL. The bad guy in my Oppa-Dreamlist;) Now, I’m hyperventilating… too many manly Oppas that I have to think about now that I wrote their names down…

2 Likes

‘Oppaholics’ sounds so cuteee . My favorite of them all is Lee Min Ho Oppa (maybe because ‘Boys Over Flowers’ is the 1st kdrama I’ve ever watched and he was perfect as GJP) But there are lots of other oppas I like…
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Everyone loves Lee Minho oppa and nothing hurts ahahhaah <3 I mean just look at him!

I deserve him under my christmas tree this year! XD

3 Likes

So Ji Sub Oppa!! He’s sexy…funny…a great actor and SEXY

7 Likes

Wow, just… WOW! XD i think i’m in heaven. <3

Hello my name is SinfulWidow. I’m an Oppaholic and no ashamed.

Cha Seung Won oppa!!

3 Likes

You know, I’m trying to do my homework but this definitely caught more my attention that math exercises XD

1 Like