Partners in crime - Chit Chat between us (=^•^=)

LOL don’t worry. Just jump right in Luz

Who can dislike maple syrup lollll :slight_smile:

Yes, absolutely you have to send me some :smiley: I would love to try!!! <3

She is right. I don’t like it. I don’t have a sweet tooth.

LOL i know… i was only kidding. But ya he is my fav and i listen to them mostly for him.

LOL Millie, you are adorable. I’m your neighbour, in Ontario.

Luhan forever my ultimate bias…i used to like Kris the most but for some reason he kinda scares me…maybe it is because of some of his facial expressions…hmm

Really you don’t like maple syrup ?? well i don’t like cheese and greasy food i.e burgers , fries etc, but people assume I must like it since I am American + i live in the south…smh…

hahahaha lol… he looks cold but really isn’t. Luhan is my second fav, then suho… and then the rest lol

I don’t like those either. I’m more of a healthy eater, most of the times. I get to cheat sometimes. I only drink water, no juice or pop.

WHAT!!! that’s some hard core diet.Well i avoid fatty foods but NO WAY in hell would i avoid juice…that is like GOLD to me I Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Juice…
especially orange juice :smiley:

1 Like

I never liked it so it wasn’t so hard for me. I don’t diet, that’s how i always was. I will drink orange juice( The only juice i like) once in a full moon but that’s about it. I’m already really thin, if i diet, i will turn into a stick. It doesn’t look good, esp since i’m 5’8.5. I do love my pastas though:P.

My feet are aching… I went to the beach, then go-karting and finally went to eat some korean bbq( YUMMM).

OH you went to the beach…nice :)) I guess you had a fun day…oh you got yourself some korean bbq! nice haha

Karate??..uhm…i am kinda speechless LOL…

Well if you get stick thin,you would fit right in with the korean celebrities

I did,thank you. OMFG i’m dying on the floor. I said go-karting not karate LOL . Aww chizzy, are you sleepy? Although, karate would be great…:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I was stickly thin until 17…not a good look on me. No thanks.

LMAO!!! OMGG!! I totally read that as KARATE…what is wrong with my brain XD…i am so embarrassed and at the same time i find my mistake funny…

It was funny, i’m still laughing… Now i wish I took Karate.:stuck_out_tongue:

yeah I just like being slim but not skinny.I don’t like that look either…i wanted to go the skinny route at one point because of Korean dramas/movies and kpop but I was like NO! I like the way I look :slight_smile: