Partners in crime - Chit Chat between us (=^•^=)

I actually watched some bits of GOF…that drama isn’t bad at all. It is actually good. Too bad my attention for k-dramas is not as high as it used to be when i started watching them.I was never a selective kdrama watcher at the beginning but now, i am very selective.

Yes :slight_smile: I sure know it :slight_smile: xxxxxx

1 Like

Me too. Sometimes the beginning seems to be good, but when time pass, it gets boring (in my eyes, not especially for everyone…)
That was the case for When a man loves, and for Answer me 97, and for some others.
Who are you seems to be one of these dramas. It’s sad, the main lead is too cute. But…
And there are dramas that I can’t finish. Like Gaksital. I saw until the 20th, but dummy me, I took a quick peek at the pictures of the ending, and now I saw it, since I already cried all the tears of my body, I just can’t finish it!!!

I didn’t finish Gakistal too…gosh too many dramas I need to finish…that is why 16 episode dramas are becoming more popular for me since I cant sit still to watch dramas as I used to.

I think I’ve only officially dropped one drama (Heartstrings) … I probably should have dropped a few others (To the Beautiful you). All the rest of mine are on hold … I WILL finish them one day (City Hunter, Scent of a woman, King of Dramas)

I have a terrible time finishing movies… I’m in the middle of about 6. I just cant seem to finish them…and I don’t even have the care to… Weird.

1 Like

You reminded me, i have to finish a movie lol.

1 Like

Hahhaa Which one?
(Something good? Something I might also want to start and give up on halfway through :slight_smile: )

There are many dramas I dropped mid way and I have to go back to them someday and finish them all. Something better comes along and I find myself distracted. Lol!!

I did the exact same thing when I was seeing Bridal Mask. I think I saw till episode # 12 and then I peeked at the ending and was so sad that I never went back to it :frowning:

Hahahaha not really.
Well the drama hope for dating is on viki. It only has two episodes so i don’t think you will drop it halfway, at least lol.

http://www.viki.com/tv/20750c-hope-for-dating

it was released yesterday and already, both are subbed=)

1 Like

Lol. I dropped to the beautiful you…i watched the Japanese version first and that was really good but the Korean version was a slap to the face. There were just too many things that went wrong in the k version so I dropped it in a flash…J version is the best…Taiwanese version was annoying

LOL.if she drops it “half way” when it only has two episodes, then it must be so bad…i haven’t watched that drama yet. I would check it out later

Oh yeah I was looking at that one last night. It’s a contender for my time for sure!

Don’t underestimate my ability… I’ll drop a movie like a hot rock. But a “special” It’s like a half movie half drama… ooh I just might make it through!

So… I heard they are going to make an American version of BOF’s. Anyone planning on watching it?
(and of course why/why not)

I am planning to skip on it! I mean seriously, American version? I don’t even know where to start with my why! Lol!

hell to the no…WHAT! please I don’t think anyone needs an American version of BOF…they should just leave things as they are

OMG…I just saw that this morning…
IDK!!! Why? comes to my mind!

IDK…could go either way but yes somehow that drama should not be americanized!!! LOL!

haha… did you see all the previous versions?