People , holiday depression

1 Like

1 Like

this is also for me, “count your blessings”

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

2 Likes

2 Likes

and always, remember you may serve that “angels unaware”

2 Likes

1 Like

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

1 Like

1 Like

cause & effect for depression, doing my best not to be depressed today, wow 25 yeara since husbND passed. it just struck me this morning is all. I am going to church this morning, so that will definately help.

so later y’all, have a great & blessed day.

didn’t last long, thats a good thing

1 Like

love you guys, thanks for being there for me

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

2 Likes

this “room” is so much better

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

1 Like

ok this next one, I should print it out and put it near my computer!!

1 Like

heres another one to consider

1 Like

AMEN, AMEN, AMEN.

1 Like

amen,amen!! I know Jesus,by faith, he is. just like mentioned John 3;16

1 Like

I’ve explored the list of the best Agatha Christie books on BooksRun’s blog https://boоksrun.com/blog/what-are-the-best-agatha-christie-books/ and it’s a great resource for mystery enthusiasts. Agatha Christie’s novels are renowned for their intricate plots and unforgettable characters. “And Then There Were None” and “Murder on the Orient Express” are standout classics known for their suspense and clever twists. The blog’s recommendations highlight Christie’s mastery in creating suspenseful narratives that keep readers guessing until the end. Whether you’re new to Christie’s work or a longtime fan, these selections offer a compelling introduction to her iconic detective stories.