People , holiday depression

holidays are not depression but motivation…
(holiday preparation day)

1 Like

#a little act of kindness goes a long way, I don’t have any motivation do do anything lately, don’t know if its depression or what. but I found something recently and thats just acknowledging someone ,let them know they arent alone, someone does care. a kind word, a kind deed, yeah share one of your smiles. and we all need that last one today. as for this scripture, two little coins, she gave all she had!! can you? can I?

Mark 12:38-44

King James Version

38 And he said unto them in his doctrine, Beware of the scribes, which love to go in long clothing, and love salutations in the marketplaces,

39 And the chief seats in the synagogues, and the uppermost rooms at feasts:

40 Which devour widows’ houses, and for a pretence make long prayers: these shall receive greater damnation.

41 And Jesus sat over against the treasury, and beheld how the people cast money into the treasury: and many that were rich cast in much.

42 And there came a certain poor widow, and she threw in two mites, which make a farthing.

43 And he called unto him his disciples, and saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That this poor widow hath cast more in, than all they which have cast into the treasury:

44 For all they did cast in of their abundance; but she of her want did cast in all that she had, even all her living

1 Like

afbeelding

2 Likes

2 Likes

Thank you for the reminder. For those feeling depressed right now, sending you hugssss. Please know that you are loved. Treasure your life, love your life, love yourself.

2 Likes

thank you!! :heart:

1 Like

3 Likes

hey Lutra!

1 Like

2 Likes

I wasn’t going to tell y’all but I decided to anyway. last Tuesday I had gallbladder surgery. was taken out, and I am on the road to recovery, watch what I eat at this time, not able to do much either. till I see the doctor next week. slight pain at this time. later guys, y’all have a great day

4 Likes

3 Likes

Wishing you a speedy recovery!

3 Likes

Can also just go for a run to get rid of depression. That’s my main trick whenever I feel down. And if you can’t run you can always just go outside for a walk.

3 Likes

Whenever I feel down, I hug my husband and my daughter.

2 Likes

y’all thank you

1 Like

4 Likes

four-legged furry ones and the feathery ones, too

4 Likes

3 Likes

YES!!! I had the blessing of encountering some when I needed them in my life, and I even saw one (my then 12 yr old son too) through the clouds when I prayed to GOD to send an angel to take care of my son since a few days before the school bus was in an accident, and thankfully he wasn’t too hurt so he was going back to school.

4 Likes

if not already…

:pray: :hugs:

5 Likes