5 Likes

giphy

5 Likes

hugging ya’ll back!

4 Likes

aaaaaahhhhhhh a hug just in time!!!

4 Likes

2 Likes

ok, thanksgiving is over here in the USA, not sure if any other countries celebrate this holiday, I did spend Thanksgiving alone, it was my choice, But I didn’t get depressed or anxious. I had my nice little meal, enjoyed the thanksgiving parade(Macys) and also spent time starting watching Christmas movies, and yes catching up with the K dramas. so here is another little thing other than the above messages. If you are alone, feel like I am ok but not, find someone to talk to!! you do matter and do count! and right here on this page or othere, that cafe is funny , and cute, find something you do enjoy and just do it, I need to get back to crocheting, haven’t done it in a few days. anyway, here ya go, please don’t worry , be happy, and not fake, contact us, all of us love to talk so comeon open up!!! Imay I suggest the drama Its ok not to be ok? I also haven,t watched, and sounds good ot me

find some of those Christmas movies, not the sad ones, theres a bunch out there, find the boy called christmas(Netflix) and amazon prime has a bunch, I am going to do something different, its been mentioned in these other messages, so come on lets do this!!

3 Likes

ok not forgetting this…

2 Likes

2 Likes

just think about it before responding

now which one are YOU feeding???

2 Likes

2 Likes

5 Likes

I actually recently started working out almost daily - I was not utilizing my gym as much as I should have do to fear of making a fool out of myself on some of those machines - but I am doing it now and also attending Yoga classes! Putting music on and walking for 30 min on the treadmill is so nice (I run a little too)!

2 Likes

yes exercising, just a walk etc does wonders, I also am working on that one.

4 Likes

heres another one to think about

3 Likes

giphy

2 Likes

tumblr

@frustratedwriter

3 Likes

4 Likes

image image image Some Christmas Colored Camellias for you!

3 Likes

Someone got this advent jar for me for Christmas! I bought 2 for friends!

(1) thing I was to do was to accomplish just 3 things for the day of goals I have set
(2) to smile - and smile at others (I do this all the time so not hard)

2 Likes

beautiful kdrama~! and I am planning to check out a gym today, it also has "silver sneakers, that is based on the older folks, not too far from me. said I was going to do somethjing.
I did some walking with my little dog yesterday, around a big shopping center, and so out of it! hips screaming this morning, yep out of shape for sure, so like I said going to work on me, get me straightened out & up! no one cant do it for me, so I do it!

hopefully they have palates or yoga

3 Likes