Pet lovers 🐹 🐈 🐕 🐧

Rudolf is sunbathing…

11 Likes

And this is my Smokey

10 Likes

That little nose

:heart:

5 Likes

Thought I would share some puppy pics of my dog Milo and his siblings as puppies. :smile: Milo is going to be 2 in November, but he still acts like a baby.

10 Likes

My sweet baby girl! She just recently passed away from the Cannine Influenza. She was my heart.

11 Likes

Im so sorry sending hugs x

5 Likes

oh
always when neighbour’s dog is walking…

3 Likes

My deepest condolences on your loss!

3 Likes

@kakashiandme
She is so pretty :smiling_face_with_tear:
How cruel it is when such wonderful creatures have to leave us… It just breaks the heart :broken_heart::cry:

4 Likes

@kakashiandme

I’m deeply so sorry for your loss. I know the pain of loosing them, and to this day I miss ‘‘my granddaughter’’ (I bought it for my youngest daughter’s 17th birthday) we have and keep crying so much because she was such a great part of our life. Our baby died of old age (cancer) she was 14 years and 4 months old.

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear about your loss, this must be very hard. I hope that good memories will comfort you a bit. Big Hug :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

3 Likes

3 of my 5 dogs :poodle:

9 Likes

If my baby could have lived a full life, I wouldn’t hurt this much. She was only 5. She already had a hard life because at the age of 2 she was diagnosed with EPI, she was also diagnosed with auto-immune disease. Other than that, she was healthy. Her disease was manageable. Then we moved to a new house, a new city, and then things changed. She contracted Canine Influenza either from a sick dog at the vet or at the groomers. We really don’t know. Either/or, like Covid, her auto-immune disease hindered her from fighting off this flu. I have 2 other dogs, an Aussie and a Chihuahua, who also got it and they recovered easily.

5 Likes

@kakashiandme
It must be so hard to loose them so young. My niece lost her gorgeous Yorkshire Terrier, and she was only 7 years old. She went to visit her mother in law and my mom this New Year’s Day; somehow they all got Covid, and sadly ZOEY caught it too, but couldn’t fight it. A lot of Dogs are still dying from Covid.

1 Like

I have a guest that if all goes well will become a permanent part of my little pack of dogs. His name is Alto and he’s a podenco mix.

9 Likes

Some of my cute litte bunnies (Gotlandskanin), they are only a few weeks old so staying infront of the computer is hard… :wink:

8 Likes

my beloved dog
her name is Kora

7 Likes

Such a cutie, how old is Kora?

one year :grinning:

1 Like

Kora really looked like a puppy, so cute. Post more I know we all want to see more of her.