Pet lovers 🐹 🐈 🐕 🐧

Here you have it

6 Likes

I have a Syrian hamster, she’s 1 and a half years old!

5 Likes

My babies!! Nacho, Mochi, and Millie…

10 Likes

My cat really wants to teach me to hunt :thinking: or have other food. I have now caught 9 mice in the house within a month

5 Likes

Such a good cat that helps you get enough food… .:wink:

3 Likes

Such a cute trio, one of them even looks like an old teddy bear. :heart:

3 Likes

:laughing:

4 Likes

My good boy Brady just wants to say Hi! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Let me introduce Ilves (it’s Finnish for lynx), the picture isn’t great as a kitten isn’t still even for a second…

7 Likes

An update on Rex, now he’s superdog lol :rofl:

I believe I can fly!

7 Likes

Such a cute Superdog! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Alto the dog is going through physiotherapy after an orthopedic surgery, he has to have this bag on him every time he goes out (he’s not allowed to walk more than 300m at the moment) to help things stabilise but later when he’s well I will use it with weights to build new muscles.

4 Likes

Ruben the other day. I took to long time in the car after I came home.

7 Likes

Oh this is such a cute topic. I didn’t know about it. Thank you @maria_lavendula_77 for bringing it up on the recent ones.

So, I’d like you to meet my dog, Bella. She’s 4 years old, and we just sterilized her at the beginning of the month. Now she is is doing really good, and thankfully, she’s pretty healthy.

5 Likes

Such a cutie! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

They are all so great and we all love them so much :heart::heart:

Knnnnnuuuuuuttttsssscccchhhh :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

4 Likes

This is my cat paige

5 Likes

A little Alto update… He’s still going to physiotherapy but they told me last week that we are seeing improvements, I don’t really see them to be honest but it gives me hope. I know it’s still a long way before he’s better but still everything positive is good.

4 Likes

I wish your dog :heart: a lot of strength to get healthy, just be patient. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Operations can be arduous :tired_face:

2 Likes

It was one of his shoulder blades that got operated on. I’m happy that he has slowly started to use his leg but it would be wonderful if he used it more.

1 Like