Pinocchio (Korean drama)

Wow I’m so glad that I’m not the only one who thinks PSH is a bit overrated! I really loved her in You’re Beautiful because wow she is so adorkable and >.<
After Heirs however, I feel as if she has become a stock character, and though her acting hasn’t improved all that much, her fame has gotten over the top. I still love her though because she is absolutely adorable.
Now don’t bit my head off, but I think LJS is overrated too lol. I feel as if he can improve more on his acting too because he portrays all his characters similarly. A good actor can bring multiple dimensions to each character, even if all their roles have the same attributes listed on their script.
All in all, I’m still watching this drama so I’m just going to shut up and enjoy the show :slight_smile:

1 Like

i also loved her because she was so adorable in YB. her innocent and cute characters i think are the best.

I am really impressed by Park Shin Hye in this drama. I have always liked her despite her tendency to play similar characters in every drama and Heirs was a fiasco but I like her in this. She is playing a different character than normal, more aggressive and independent, finally showing some development in her acting.

1 Like

I totally agree!!! That’s really amazing how she act in this drama the whole time. In the Epidode 10(?) she was so awesome to her mother and let her burn at the publicity, really great. I love it so far <3

1 Like

OMG GUYS D.SFILDSF,SHHSGS,GH
warning, spoiler up ahead if you did not see episode 8
did you SEEE the kiss scene?! hgaewmrbaesgfksbfkjgshf waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah lee jong sukk

and can we all say how good is this drama?? O.O :open_mouth: :smiley: :astonished: im hooked. one of the best seriously. im so happy ,and all the clever refrences and parodys. i really hope the ending is fantastic because… WE NEED IT :X i havent seen a great end that really satisfied in such a long time…

Love, love, love this drama. Totally new and refreshing compared to the typical Kdramas. I loved how Surplus Princess started out (which I began watching at the same time) and it made me all excited like Pinocchio, but it was a total flop at the end (due to cutting episodes). I hope Pinocchio can stay as strong and exciting all throughout as it is now. This drama is totally amazeballs.

Another thing is that throughout the drama, I kept thinking that I saw the actor playing Ki Jae-myung (Dal-po’s brother) somewhere else but just couldn’t remember where. I remembered him being a soldier or warrior of some sort. So I narrowed down the dramas to Queen Seon Duk and Faith. Then I Googled him and BOOM! I found out that he was a Woodalchi warrior in Faith. I re-watched Faith just to see that actor and he was soooo hottt drools.

I personally think that he’s a way better actor than Lee Min Ho (I said personally, so no offense to LMH fangirls) especially because he got us right in the feels in Pinocchio. I hope that he can do more dramas in the future; I mean, he’s got the looks, the height, the build and he’s an amazing actor (so basically kind of like LMH but with better acting skills).

Can’t wait for the remaining episodes of this drama. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

i agree :confused: surplus princess end wouldve been so much better extending the episodes. waahhhh this drama and that one is so good!!!

hoooo my God. O.O !!! he looks so beautiful in that pictureeee. thanks for sharing and making me faint in the process. im squealing so much over him in this drama.

yes yes YES! you got that right, sister. my goodness he’s really getting me in the feels. i hope he will be a LEAD somewhere! tho i love Ljongsukkie more, im tottally spazzing for this guy too so and he has an amazing face. :wink:

1 Like

@dramaaaaa I like Park Shin Hye. For me she has a good chemistry with her co-stars but was not good with kisses. She’s a little better now. But she’s a lucky girl, her co-stars are hot :smiley:

For the drama, I love the brother ! It’s so sad, you can see he was kind with people. (And the actor is really handsome :blush: )

1 Like

im a sucker for that brother too :stuck_out_tongue: even tho, you know,the situation he is what he is but at least he’s a good character at heart. i love lee jong suk more tho xD

im telling u she is BLESSED. lool

1 Like

aww :slight_smile: he has fallen for her :smiley: shin he also. theyre so cute. goodbye lee jong suk…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDsvTX6eXBQ

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/158825/20150102/lee-jong-suk-park-shin-hye-touchy-even-when-the-camera-is-off.htm

omg i seriously think they are gonna date if they arent already LOL i mean, so obvious.

I think that Lee Jong Suk is touchy with everyone…Guys and girls any difference. And Park Shin Hye always a great friendship with her co-stars like Jang Geun Suk or Jung Yonghwa. But it’s true that they’re cute in the BTS. I love when they filmed the last scene :stuck_out_tongue: So funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHNnM9AgHeU

lol shes so cute xD
i also agree he’s like that with everyone. but this time what seems different to me is the way they act and smile around each other xD and everyone always gushes around shin hye so xD

thanks for posting this hahaha so cute and funny! i also laughed seeing them slide down the wall i would been laughing so hard if that was me. so awkward and funny at the same time.

^ ^

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/65664/20150102/pinocchio-lee-whee-jae-to-lee-jong-suk-park-shin-hye-did-you-practice.htm

She’s really cute :stuck_out_tongue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KConZkoED4

ROTFL that was adorable xD thanks for posting

When she was receiving an award at the 2014 SBS award festival, she thanked God first so she sounded like a religious person. Having said that, her kissing scenes are so much better in Pinocchio than in any of her other previous roles.

Is my first time seeing Park Shin Hye acting , and i already love her.
This drama is really good, seriously, i didn’t expected THAT GOOD , the storyline is one of the strongest points, can’t wait for a new EP!

You have to see the heirs too if you like psh !! :smile: