Pinocchio (Korean drama)

seriously? your first time? you should DEF watch heartstrings and your beautiful!!! (your beautiful should be first tho and then watching heartstrings after would make more sense ^ ^)

heirs was also cute too ^ ^
wow that means if you are seeing Park shin hye now that you have allot of must see dramas you havent seen yet ^ ^

I love this Drama :heart_eyes: The plot and the acting and the chemistry between Park Shin hye and Lee jong suk, just everything is pretty awesome :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: Especially the chemistry between those two ist nice, because in Doctor Stranger there was no, and this disappointed me :disappointed: Nevermind xD

I can’t wait for the next episode :grin: :scream: :heart_eyes:

thank u i so agree. this is definitely one that has much better chemistry! xD

WOOAAH COMPLETELY AGREE. BUT she’s def not one of my favorites k-actresses…

Do you know how many episodes are in this? The wall says 16 but we had E17 last week. Did they add episodes or had the decision not been decided when the community wall was drafted?
Are there two this week also Wed & Thurs.???
Just finished ‘Pride & Prejudice’ was excellent.

@ger_o_malley There will be 20 episodes.
Today will be released episodes 18 and 19, and tomorrow we will have final episode (20). :smile:

@ger_o_malley yup its a 20 episode drama ^ ^

O.O WAT?! TT.TT :cry: :scream: i tottally forgot that this will be ending!! wahhh i dont want it to end TTT.TTT
i wonder… why all in one week tho?

Thank you. Get comfortable now and hope it wraps up well, has been quite enjoyable I was surprised.

2 Likes

I don’t know why did they put three episodes in one week…
I’m very sad, too. :frowning: :sob:

1 Like

It’s because they skipped an episode to air the end of the year award ceremony so they had to squeeze in another episode before the next drama that is scheduled to start next week.

1 Like

Any idea what drama is filling this slot from next week? This was unexpectedly good. I really enjoyed it.

1 Like

Hyde, Jakyll and I. Hyun Bin is the main male lead and Han Ji Min is the main female lead.

1 Like

pinocchio T.T can someone please help me with my feels on this? just finished it :cry:

It was sooooo gooooood. But I wish they had shown Hyung and Yoo Rae+Cap at the end, that’s what’s missing for me…

1 Like

I didn’t finish it yet omg…I think I have to do it now xD

I can’t expect Hyun bin, missed him since Secret Garden :cry: :heart_eyes: Naaaahhh… C.A.N.T. W.A.I.T :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

spoiler warning for others who havent finished it, you wouldnt want to read my post.

I so AGREE !! T.T :weary: hyung!!! i feel a bit heartbroken at the fact that they didnt show anything about him, i wouldve loved a bit more on him, i understand he needed to pay for his deeds but i wish he couldve came out and reunited with his brother, because that relationship between them brought me to tears and really touched me, i love seeing brother stories like that T.T

T.T whyyyyyy diddntttt theeeeeyyy shoowwwww itttttttt ugh!!! i was waiting. its like the writer forgot. lol

@ran_chan_5

yes you must! its really… well you’ll see for yourself ^ ^

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH I CANT WAIT FOR HYUNG BIN EITHER!!! i missed him so much.

btw guys… this wouldve been an awesome ship too. was kinda hoping it would go this way since the beginning. welp, wouldve been cute ^ ^

and btw Yoon Gyung Sang, aka hottie brother and my new love/obsession xD just found out he was in the movie no breathing with lee jong suk!(which btw, if you havent seen yet, watcha waiting for its great!!)! i cant believe i didnt recognize him! he was part of the swimming team, so cool that he became the brother character later on ^ ^

he was also in “faith” as mentioned above, and Gap dong, played a detective.

waahhhh i love him!!!

him and “BJ” kim young kwang are both taller than lee jong suk! craziness…

2 Likes

I am looking forward to more dramas with “Hyung” :smiley:

definitely xD. he was such a good actor too!