Pinocchio (Korean drama)

Ahh… Now, I have that problem! :sob:
I was crying like a baby… :disappointed:

It was good indeed but I didn’t cry, it was more a feel good drama as the main characters were more about doing the right thing.
Lots of comments re: the older brothers’ story and how they would have liked it expanded a bit more but I think the writer stayed true to his script and didn’t stray from the story as he laid out at the start.
I’m following ‘Legendary Witch’ at the moment and the script leaves a lot to be desired. I’m only staying with it hoping the bloody writer can give us a scene where the evil family blow up in a bomb explosion.

1 Like

@b2utybubbles, Ok so you have ‘Pinocchio’ withdrawal? Well at least it was worth watching and enjoyable.
If you haven’t watched ‘Healer’ I think this will help you. It also deals with the manipulation of news in favour of corrupt business men and politics.
Great cast and really speeds along.
Oh by the by, I watched ‘One fine day’

AHHHH it’s one of my babies from faith !!!

loved him there

2 Likes

OMG, how could I not recognize him O.o I just knew his face, but… OMG - :heart_eyes:

1 Like

We all are waiting for his lead role :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

?! what did you think? i mean, its okay if you didnt like it, i liked it tho it couldve been ended better but x)

ahhh i must watch this healer!! right now im on so many dramas and my time T.T so many ppl have made requests for me. im so sorry i cant get to it right away. but i definitley want to check it out and will try and get to it as soon as i can!
ive heard so many good things about healer!

i agree with allot on what you said in this comment. and i didnt cry either, but almost :stuck_out_tongue: but my feels where very much all over haha. xD

awwww i know girl! i feel you. i was very happy tho. i teared up a bit but tho i didnt cry, i wanted to xD
very great drama indeed.

1 Like

YES! we’ll be the the 1st to watch!

I liked "One fine day’ mainly because I like the guy and have liked his other dramas. I picked holes in it as usual mainly because the direction was terrible.
The story had so much potential but not told well.
Now about "Healer’ it’s a must see. Every fault other dramas have this one does not. Great cast, great chemistry, really gripping story, made very well.
I loved ‘Pride and Prejudice’ mainly because they didn’t waste episodes saying nothing. Good script and good cast.
‘Healer’ is way up on my list of greats. Deff the best since ‘It’s Ok that’s love’ even though I’ve watched some enjoyable ones in the interim this you can’t take your eyes off the screen every moment is important.
Make time or drop the silly ones this is worth it.

well thats fine xD i understand not everyone will like it. well, you can at least say the begining was good tho, right? that brother tho… can we talk about his craziness?? just insane…
well i love gong yoo so i had to watch it. dont know the girl but she looks oddly familiar…
and then i saw nam goong min and it was even better. i love him. <3

thanks for the suggestions,thats good to know im glad you enjoy it i will have to see these soon ^ ^

this dude is like awesome! i love his atcting!

1 Like

Yes i was thinking in watching HEIRS because of LEE MIN HO but now i have three big reasons to watch it (Lee Min Ho, PSH & Krystal).

And awww @b2utybubbles seems like i have a lot of fun left :wink:

If they do not mess up the end healer is probably getting it’s place right after Faith for me. I love this drama the acting is awesome and i love the plot

I really hope that the end will be great like the episodes until now !

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/70611/20150126/park-shin-hye-admits-to-dating.htm