Please Make Descriptive Titles for Your Discussion Topics

Hi, I’m a forum moderator here, and I help neaten up the discussions when I can, so sometimes you’ll notice your topic has been moved to a different category or the title has been slightly edited.

Right now, I’d like to make a simple suggestion for users making new topics, so that we stay a bit organized here.

###Before making a new topic, please search for any recent topics about the same thing.

• This limits having a bunch of topics about the same thing
  • For casual conversations, it’s fine to comment in older discussions
  • For recent bugs/errors, it’s better to make a new discussion (say, if the last post in the topic is more than a month old or something)

###Please use descriptive titles for all threads.

• The Project Board is technically the only category with posting guidelines, so please definitely follow them when you’re recruiting there
  • If you have a specific problem or question, consider using it as your title; this will grab someone’s attention better if they know the fix or if they have the same problem

Example: You have the weekend off after being busy for weeks, and you want to marathon a drama series. You log in and check the shows you’re following, but everything’s disappeared.

You check for recent bug reports about this - nothing. So you decide to start a new topic in the Bugs & Errors category. You could title it [New Bug], but that’s terribly undescriptive. How about [Problem with shows I’m following]? Well, what’s the problem? You decide to call your topic [Shows I’m following don’t appear on my profile].

Then you go to make breakfast, and thankfully, you recall the title of one of the shows you wanted to watch.

4 Likes

heyy when are we getting english subs for the drama far away love?/ dying to watch please help me out fellas ^^

estou assistindo um filme no viki pass quer ate o capitulo 20 tem legenda em portugues,mas do 21 endiante nao tem,fiquei mto triste tem como conseguir colocar legenda do 21 endiante para que eu possa assistir ate o final
maiden holmes e me waths me avise se puder me ajudar a resolver.