Plot/storyline you would like to see in an upcoming korean drama

The ending was just for fun…it was the funniest part of the movie. LOL

@b2utybubbles
Omgggg guys this movie is going to kill me… I still have too watch a little bit, but that scene when he grbbed her hand and she almost had an accident after that ?
Ommg I am just like that right know

I am going to continue watching haha

2 Likes

@b2utybubbles
Doooooooooooooooooooooooneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Omggggg I was waiting for one korean word in the whole movie and then he said "I am sorry " in korean and I was just melting…
Is this man korean? He looks like a chinese haha
I really liked that movie but since he was always speaking english it was little bit irritating for me

Thank you for that movie

Have you two watched “Love 911” ?
If not you definitely have to watch it !!
It is my favorite movie and I love the cast , they had a great chemistry.

1 Like

I’m glad you liked the movie. The leading actor is Daniel Henney…he is korean but he lives in U.S.A and that’s why he spoke in english the whole movie. He finds it difficult to speak korean in real life. But you have to admit it…he is gorgeous…
I already watched Love 911…a very cute movie…but if you want to watch something new…try “The flu”…It’s mostly about a powerful disease spread among population and the way they are coping with it. Our hero is a very nice fireman in love with a doctor lady who has a little daughter and he tries to do the impossible to save them both while the whole city is in chaos. It’s a serious movie and a definitely must watch… You will love the little girl…

Thank uuuuu

I was searching for a gif but It didn´t find one that could match O.o

LOLOL the way u put your stories x.D

LOOL it was a LOL moment xD
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/154/1/7/taemin__s_wonderful_laugh_by_lala561-d3hzts2.gif

yes!!! the english!!

i was like gggggggggrrrrrr!! when he said im sorry i got so excited xD still a good movie overall though i loved the end when they had their kiss it was cute xD

i still understand the english tho, they want koreans to learn and all.
@nesschino83 daniel henney O.O the dude is georgous.
that little smirk he would give her when she was drunk dies i litterally fangirled.

thanks for the recomendations! i will see soon to check out the flu. xD

thank you!!

hahahahahhahahah … what to do

NOOO girl i hope you mean that positive hahahha

thank u for saying were funny xxD

omg I just saw how I wrote “speaking”
Embarrassing

Omg yes haha
thanky u girl

lol yes positive!! xD u put your stories with the gifs so well xD
i will check out love 911 was it? i will check it now x)

awwwwwwwwwwww

1 Like

hahaha xD its okay it happens :

LOL

hahahahahahha omg what is that

(trying not to curse haha pretty hard though)

i typed in daniel henney @nesschino83 and @dramaaaaa and…
THAT MOMENT WHEN U TYPE IN A CUTE KOREAN GUY IN GOOGLE AND THE TOP RESULTS SAY: [CUTE KOREAN GUY]'S GIRLFRIEND/WIFE
me:

then it hits you:

your mom hears you screaming in your room and asks if ur ok

LOOOL its comfort hahahaha xD

@dramaaaaa @nesschino83 btw aside from movies, have u guys watched the mini drama “ma boy” ? its really cute xD i think it has like 3 eps.

Ok girls…I will give you another korean drama plot…How about this?

It’s a period drama in the Joseon Era…The crown prince (let’s call him Ji Hoon) and his best friend from childhood( let’s call her Min Ah) are trained at the Royal Academy to be the best soldiers and after the graduation they are back at the palace for the celebration festivity. Right in the middle of it somebody manages to steal a powerful talisman that was made to keep the royals safe ( the King and his family) and right after this, the King dies. it’s up to Ji Hoon to step in as a new King but without the talisman he is afraid he won’t be able to rule the country.
He then decides to go on a quest to find that stolen talisman (leaving the country in his uncle’s hands) and takes with him a few soldiers and his faithful best friend Min Ah. What follows is a dangerous journey in search of the thieves during which Ji Hoon discovers that nothing is what it seems, Min Ah finds the strength to help her best friend and stay by his side till the end and together they manage to overcome all the obstacles. Ji Hoon in the end finds that the real power of the talisman was always inside him, and that was Courage.

2 Likes