I like historical Dramas very very much so

But where is the loveee?

1 Like

nooo but I will try itā€¦
Too much recommendations ahahhaha

1 Like

WHYYYYYYYYY??

1 Like

There is also loveā€¦a strong one that grows between Ji Hoon an Min Ah during the journey and tested by many dangerous situations and in the end itā€™s their love that helps them stay together and fight the evilā€¦

HAPPY NOW??? HAPPY???

1 Like

lol you could see that laterrr on. just wondering if u saw it cuz its a cute short-drama.

LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA yess now I am happy haha thank you sweetie

I would really love one where there is a guy and a girl from entirely different worlds. the guy is Korean and the girl probably would be African both from very wealthy parents in their various countries. the girl is a tourist in Korea and they happen to meet and fall in love. they begin to face the problem of different cultures and parents because they had been betrothed to different people. and there is the issue of society because they have a strange attraction. so they are torn between their love and happiness and what others expect of them.

2 Likes

Yesā€¦it could be interesting and funny to see them getting used to the manners and habits in a foreign country. A korean guy doing safari in the savanna and an african girl drinking soju in a street bar while talking gibberish and crying out loud.

Yes! Iā€™m game if you are!

1 Like

i am definitely game

that so good because its not cliche. drama nowadays are quite boring for me. I hope this kind of drama will be air soon ``