Problem after problem

At first, I just had problems with dailymotion videos, which I thought nothing of after it was explained that it’s a common occurrence with that site. However, now I can’t use one of my favorite shortcut keys (shift+arrow). It already takes a discouragingly long time to segment well, and now that problem, although it seems small adds so much time to my total in a video. Plus, every couple days, I come across viki errors in my page-especially sending messages. Then, even though I’m a QC, I couldn’t reaccess a video I segmented. Oh, and it would be remiss of me not to mention the two newest problems-sticking and skipping. Sometimes, I’m segmenting and the video skips all the way to the end out of the blue. Other times, a segment will stop playing after it’s supposed, too, then just freeze. Of course, I’ve tried refreshing the page several times. It doesn’t help. Will this ever end? If not, I may just leave Viki’s volunteer contingency. I don’t have a lot of time to mess around with bugs. My “real life’s” schedule’s getting more hectic by the day. That leaves little to no time for the “relaxing” part of Viki.

1 Like

Almost the same happens to me. Have you tried contacting the help center? I also often get the message that “there’s something wrong with the site” with that puppy popping out, it seems the whole site is bugging.

1 Like

Ah, yes, the infamous puppy… I’ve seen it repeatedly. i gave up on today’s video. I got a “cannot access this video” message.

i’m segmenting a drama with daylimoyion videos and i have a lot of problems but I switch between flash player and html player and choose a high quality , this works better for me

1 Like

A new technique… Great! I’ll have to try that.

I hope this works for you too, choose the one that works better for you

1 Like