Put on a smile

This friendship is so sweet :smile:

3 Likes
1 Like

@feyfayer I know his series, I love his cats, his red tabby looks just like my cat Moses who passed away in 2012, I still miss him a lot, he was an extraordinary special cat to our family. If you look at my profile pic you can see him. He too had white in his face, white paws and white belly, long hair and he made many different sounds… he slept on my feet too… ah :disappointed_relieved:

cat-gif

6 Likes

He was very pretty :blush:
Pets have a very special place in our hearts :heart:

4 Likes

I think I’ve watched too many of these :rofl:
YT just keeps recommending them. I’m not mad :smile:

2 Likes

Having watched the whole process, even from them moving into their previous house, this made me happy for them :smile:. Living in your own house that you designed yourself is so nice :blush:

I can’t wait for season 2 :smile:

1 Like

Someone was sweet enough to take me somewhere I needed to be so I would avoid having to take public transportation. I was so grateful and they made my day!

This video happened to pop up in my YT recommends as I was trying to find a gift for them. They happened to mentioned something they really liked, but they haven’t bought due to the price. And that’s exactly what the conclusion of the video was :blush:.

5 Likes

Video is 12:17 :blush::blush::blush: Posted two weeks ago :blush:

6 Likes

She looks so much like her mother. I love how empathic the interviewer is.

I saw a video of a boy in China who was kidnapped (which is unfortunately more common than it should be) and he watched his mother on tv, trying to look for her birth son and he just wished that she would find her boy, not knowing that he’s that boy. These stories are amazing sometimes :smile:.

8 Likes

Oh the miracles that can happen, very touching story. :heart: This lady looks so young for her age of 54!

5 Likes

Wow feyfayer! Do you still have the link, could you share here?

I couldn’t agree with you more, the pain the mother lived with, despite her success in life. Her happy ending puts a smile on for sure! :blush:

4 Likes

Had to search for it, but found it :smile:

I mean, it’s happy news, but the video definitely made me cry, happy sad tears? :blush:

6 Likes

저도 요! So teary :blush:

1 Like

Did you watch the Cmovie about such story it’s on Viki. The child kidnapping in China is still big and it’s very sad and painful for the parents. I’m amazed giving the size of China’s population that some can be even found!

5 Likes

I just added to my watchlist :wink: I will be watching it. :blush:

Spoiler - The movie

@simi11,
Uuugghh!!! He kept stopping the guy from meeting the lady. So frustrating!! My reasoning is, ok, he was so young, he might have gotten the information wrong over time. So, the lady might hurt after knowing he’s not her son. It’s better than, adding a, what if he was my son :pensive: :expressionless:

1 Like

I haven’t yet, but it’s on my list :blush:.
Yeah, it’s crazy. I’ve seen at least 10 of these unification stories and a lot of parents are still trying to find their children. Just, crazy.

On the YT channel TreeMan they filmed actors trying to lure away a child (actor) in China to see how people would react and I was glad that most, if not all, of the people stepped in to interfere. Of course, the problem of kidnapping is a lot more known now, so people might step in quicker. Back then, it wasn’t as well know maybe?

4 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

I discovered a subreddit for dog and cow interactions.
How cute :smile:

4 Likes

that is so cool!

2 Likes