Put on a smile

I watch these videos every year now :laughing:
I smile because most of the people actually do the right thing, it’s only a small percent of people that steal packages off of porches… And yes, it is petty :laughing:

3 Likes

Watching Secret Santa videos on YT from East Idaho News :smiley:

3 Likes

Never knew this was a thing. You learn something new every day :smile:

3 Likes

Today is the first day of winter :smile:

3 Likes

Yes, the shortest day and the longest night at least in the Northern Hemisphere. (It was my fathers birthday.)

3 Likes

I was browsing on the forums and this one post caught my eye because it basically called me a jerk.
So of course I clicked on it, because I was curious and not yet wide awake.
I’m happy I did, because this person said they called us jerks, because the community made them curious about loose leaf tea and they can’t drink teabag tea anymore since they love it so much :laughing:

Not what I expected at all :smile: I can sympathize with them though, I was in their shoes when I first made the switch and realized that I really love the taste of tea (I liked tea before this, but I often couldn’t drink much of it or without honey because it tasted bitter to me, even when brewed on the correct temperature).

2 Likes

This was cute ^.^

2 Likes

an angel among us

1 Like

Happy new year y’all

2 Likes

This is really random, but this video put a smile on my face :smile:. I’ve never had to deal with locksmiths myself, but had to help friends and some of them are really grumpy (and super pricey!).

2 Likes

yes, I did it one time, pricey ,you bet!!

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

Teddy sounds so HAPPY eating his pumpkins! And he’s so talkative! :blush:

3 Likes

The voice! So cute :smile:

2 Likes

looks like theres a poossibility of seeing snow here in NC USA, m seeing is believing

2 Likes

Just don’t expect the truth from Alexa! :rofl:

2 Likes

still an iffy here, and yeah lets leave Alex out of it

2 Likes

Those carrots were very cool.

2 Likes