Put on a smile

:smile::smile::smile: A source of minerals.:smile:

So sweet!
Even though it was edited for upload.
:parrot:
Hatching the smallest parrot, then feeding it to grow.
:parrot:

1 Like

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

2 Likes

Seen these boys since they were first introduced and I’m so happy for them :smiley:

2 Likes

First I’m hearing of them, never ran into them before, aren’t they the lucky bunch! :luggage: :airplane: :kr: :blush:

My wish is for this to happen for our different teams of volunteers as an annual reward. :wink::+1:t5::blush:

2 Likes

@frustratedwriter,
:laughing::joy::rofl::joy: They obviously had plans for a bigger building, that fell short.:laughing::joy::laughing::joy:

:joy_cat::joy_cat: His reputation preceeds him, he’s already so famous!:smile_cat::joy_cat:

1 Like

I meant as guests on the channel :slight_smile:
I think they started two years ago.

Josh and Olly from the Korean Englishmen have a habit of taking people to Korea :laughing:

1 Like

I’ve heard some pretty funny Train Driver announcements myself

3 Likes

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

1 Like

who are they???

aaaaaawwwwwwwwww rusty & rinty of adventures of rin tin tin

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

1 Like
2 Likes

1 Like

:face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::laughing::face_with_hand_over_mouth: he actually rang the doorbell! :joy:

2 Likes
1 Like

You’'ll love this❣️
Baby’s moves to
:musical_note::notes: Jerusalema :notes::musical_note:
:laughing::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes
4 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

"I just wanna wake up like this every morning."
#BeleafInFatherhood