Put on a smile

Opera Singer Jess Reacts to #Dimash’s Autumn Strong. :blush::blush::blush: You’ll smile along as she enjoys the uniqness of Dimash Qudaibergen, or Kudaibergen.
#MusicLovers #HeavenlyRendition.

1 Like
3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

pre.xsha They were dropping me off at “our” dream destination Miranda House College, Delhi University.It was my first day so we were just exploring the campus and suddenly i noticed tears rolling down my father’s eyes. He was so overwhelmed with happiness and was on another level of emotions. The fact that his jigar ka tukda will be living far away from him was a bitter truth too. But those tears told me that all the sacrifices i made, all the hard work i did, each and everything i did to achieve this dream was all worth it in the end. All i can say is i can do anything to see your smiley faces and sparkling eyes! Thankyou mumma papa!!:heart:
I love you.
@miranda.house.unofficial @du.today @du_adda
@theduofficial @dufrustrated
#mirandahouse #delhiuniversity #delhiuniversitynorthcampus #northcampus #dreamscomingtrue

The end of an amazing series (worth a watch). Definitely a smile and small tear for me :grinning:

2 Likes

I enjoyed your shares of them on this thread, definitely makes one smile while watching.

1 Like
1 Like

OMG, this was so cute :smile:

I’ve seen a lot of Yeo Jingoo’s child roles (Kim Yoo Jung too), as well as some of the kid actors in this.

3 Likes

Friends Who Like Snoopy ·

Join

Nicanor Barreno · ·

Happiness lives inside the smallest moments. 🐶❤️👦🏼📺 #snoopyhugz

May be a cartoon of text

5 Likes

:cat: :zzz:

It’s true, cats don’t give a poop

1 Like

Screenshot_20221031-154117_Messages
That thing must be warm. :smile::smile::smile:

1 Like

download%20(2)

1 Like

@eve66,
I’ve included the translation via google for those who do not speak Portuguese. See below. :blush::blush::blush:
Screenshot_20230106-003502_Google

2 Likes

@leerla73

Oh thank you very kind of you😊, next time I’ll search in English😃

1 Like

I was watching a t.v. show and all of a sudden a song comes on. Unexpected and cute.

Nada fica mais fácil. Você apenas fica mais forte.

2 Likes

IMG-20230114-WA0003

2 Likes

ohhhhhh :yellow_heart: this is beautiful :hugs:

1 Like