QC gifts 2021 - sender email valid?

Not all of us, though. I’m still waiting.

4 Likes

i before e, except after c :wink:

2 Likes

Sorry I’m writing with an AZERTY and the corrector is always lost because I wrote in differents languages in a day. Sometimes it works in English and sometimes it thinks I’m writing in French but no. So some mistakes occurred. The important is to be understood by others.

3 Likes

The little :notes::microphone: ditty :notes: always pops out when I see those typos. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Don’t be sorry, we all get fat fingers, and auto-correct, is always lurking in the wings, to erroneously correct.

2 Likes

I watch BL dramas most of the time :

• Semantic error (OMG love the chemistry, Park Seo Ham is so handsome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)
  • TharnType (the acting is not always great but it’s a cute drama)
  • Cherry blossoms after winter (the main character makes me want to cry :frowning: )

It’s my 3rd month on viki, can’t wait to watch more great dramas !

1 Like

Try these threads, this is a different thread.

2 Likes

Thanks you :wink:

3 Likes

Woot woot :trumpet: I was gone all day, got home late night and emptied my mailbox and guess what, totally unexpected the little package from Viki was there :joy: But what the heck happened, the sender put under correct zip code another town name, because my town belongs to the same municipality of the other town, therefore has same zip code. I wrote the address correctly, but most likely in the US when they made labels they changed it and my package has like 2 shipping labels on each side one was a blank to cover the other, shipping date 2/28, what happened here… a mystery, but it arrived well and it’s nice, the bag and mask and a Thank You card; thanks Viki :wink:

PS I don’t think I got any email with a tracking number, can’t find anything, perhaps it’s in spam mail…

9 Likes

I still haven’t gotten anything. Has anyone received the gift in Hungary?

can you please not post offtopic stuff? There are tons of topcs where you can discuss dramas to watch.

I’m in Canada and I didn’t receive mine yet. I don’t have either a tracking number, so I don’t know when it will arrive. I can’t wait to see what it is! :grinning:

Now that I think of it, it’s my birthday this month, so it would be perfect to receive it for my birthday. :joy:

4 Likes

Speaking of which, I received it this morning! I can’t believe it. :heart_eyes: I was writing yesterday about it, and I found it this morning! If someone else is from Canada and you don’t have it yet, I think you should receive it soon. It could also depend on your province.

6 Likes

Heyy, trying to figure out where can i find the tracking number as my country’s post services kinda suck and just want to make sure its on its way. I’ pretty sure i have to receive an email with it but can some1 confirm?

Some got the present even without the mail and search number.

3 Likes

Mine arrived few days ago and I finally had time today to get it from the pick up point! (weird how it did not get to me directly)

3 Likes

I got my gift today. I like the colour of the bag .

4 Likes

I also got it today, like the bag to. The mask not so much, because it is a little to small for me.

4 Likes

I looked at the bag today and I don’t like much carry bags in hand, I thought I will pull strings on top and bottom and make a string bag, for little things or going to the gym or something. I might add a pocket with a zipper on the back (without print). It will look something like this. There are some tutorial on YT but mostly making it from a fabric and not a bag. The Viki bag fabric is pretty durable, so it think this would work well!

3 Likes

Some German got theres today. Still mine is not there… so still waiting.

2 Likes

I got my gift today too. The bag is made of an other material then the others I have. I wonder if you can wash the bag and mask or not. Did someone try already? I always washed my Viki bag by hand but this fabric might be a bit water resistant instead of just cotton or linen.

3 Likes