QC gifts 2021 - sender email valid?

Stay safe, it’s all over the news here.

8 Likes

strange how this is handled. I haven’t even received a tracking number yet.

3 Likes

I also didn’t receive tracking number, but it’s okay. I hope it’ll be delivered anyway.

I didn’t receive any tracking information. It just showed up in my mailbox. It probably is handled differently based on each country’s specific postal and customs regulations.

Irene,
I still can’t believe this is happening right now. May you and your countrymen stand strong and stay safe.

6 Likes

Thank you for your support. We are very scared. Many people would like to leave, but we still have nowhere to run. Some of my friends tell me to go abroad, but I don’t know anyone there. I live a few hours drive from the Polish border. It is now 5 am in Ukraine, but no one went to bed because we don’t know what will happen next minute.

11 Likes

Oh no. I am so sorry to hear what you are going through. I can’t imagine… 🥲🙏

5 Likes

@irene06

OMG my heart is with all of you, and I hope you, your family, and everyone in general is safe from this evil action from this monster.

4 Likes

Thank you!! Sirens are turned on in my city right now. We are very scared, because we understand this is not a training alarm. Our government says to take essentials, clothes, food, documents and go to the shelter. I have relatives in a small town 50 km from Poland, so I hope to go there somehow. Here in Ukraine men aged 18-60 have been officially banned from crossing the border. Women and children are still allowed.

12 Likes

Stay safe i hope this war ends quickly!!! :pray::pray:

5 Likes

I am scared with you and with today’s reaction from China, I fear the only one who are unwilling to sacrifice people’s life is the West.

This is going backwards when you will look at every new product, and for now I won’t buy products from them. Even C-drama will no longer be on my screen, I just finished one, and it will be the last for a long time.

I wish you and your fellow countrymen to pull through these hard times and all I hope for is peace, but there are always people who do not know how to cherish people’s life and livelihood.

6 Likes

I’m so sorry you and your fam, and many others there, have to go through this silly war.
Please stay safe. Our thoughts are with you all in Ukraine.
Hope this will pass very soon.:pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3:

7 Likes

@irene06 What a terrible situation you are in. I feel so sorry for the people there is that one guy’s greed for more land. And innocent people have to suffer. I would try to flee while you still can. I see so many people wanting to leave on tv but cannot leave because there are huge traffic jams and the Russians block people as well I heard. But fleeing is not easy because when can you return? Will your house be ok? etc etc. Stay strong.

6 Likes

@xaratkd_667 @lutra @jadecloud88 @dudie
Thank you for your support! I really appreciate it. I had to leave my house, I was able to get to a safer place, but it’s very cold here. People are waiting in line at the border for at least 15 hours. But I don’t know anyone abroad, so I don’t know what to do, even if I manage to cross the border. I hope everything will end quickly.

11 Likes

If you make it to any other country, let us know, maybe there is a dear Viki friend around. We may not be able to provide shelter, but helping you to get the right information should be the minimum.

12 Likes

@lutra thank you very much!!!

1 Like

As a person from Poland, I can say that Poland will accept people and pets (all regulations related to their transport have been abolished) from Ukraine. Special places are created where people from Ukraine, who do not know anyone can stay after crossing the border

13 Likes

@angelight313_168
I am 26 years old. I don’t want a war, I am against this war. You are right, there is only one life. I don’t want to live my life that way. I have with me only documents, including for going abroad, a diploma (I have Master degree in law), some savings and only two sets of clothes. Now I am with my mother, brother and his girlfriend and two our cats. I just contacted my friend, she has been at the border for almost 24 hours, the queues moves very slowly. We have a curfew from 10 pm till 6 am.
But I am proud of my country, our army, which gives a decent rebuff to the enemy. Our government has opened an account to help the Ukrainian army, we have collected 300 million UAH (approximately 10 million USD) in the first day.

10 Likes

@oliweiqq
Thanks for the information! Now I’m really thinking about going abroad. But the frightening thing is that we don’t know how long it will last. The war in the eastern part of Ukraine and the occupation of Crimea began in 2014. It has been 8 years. We will have to find a job, but we hardly speak Polish. We understand that the Polish government will not be able to keep us for long, there will definitely be many of us, so we are worried about what will happen next, how we will live. But you are all right, we must flee while the borders are open.

5 Likes

I don’t know, if it will be helpful, but it’s always some sort of information:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/683793819641997
There are people, who can help with transport, legal issues, housing etc in Poland and also some contact informations of people from official goverment centers.
It’s a really difficult situation and I can’t even imagine, what you feel right now…

6 Likes