QC gifts 2021 - sender email valid?

Hey,
I havent recieved any msgs regarding the identity proof yet… Worried i might be left out :frowning:

Many didn’t get them till yet.
I have no mail either till now. Don’t worry.

1 Like

May be there’s no such rule in your country, that’s probably why you didn’t get any mail regarding providing your id proof

Yeah I think lot’s of countries have different rules on how to handle packages from abroad. Same as those services too.

4 Likes

Just received a fairly small grocery tote bag and a face mask, and a card with the new mascot “Bubbly” (that’s what I’m calling it anyway) icons on it. I forgot all about filling this out so I was surprised to see it when I open the mail.

8 Likes

I just received mine in the mail as well. Btw, I am in California, USA.

4 Likes

I kind of wonder if they send different gifts depending on being a QC or gold QC.
The past few years there was a difference but now they send out things again by a 3rd party I wonder if it’s still like that.

3 Likes

I think QCs and Gold QCs are getting the same thing this year.

3 Likes

Hi all,

Please avoid publicly sharing and posting personal information, including screenshots containing personal details such as your name, address, e-mail, tracking information, etc.

Screenshots including personal details have been removed from posts in this thread.

Thank you.

Best,
Viki Community Team

9 Likes

I had to post a screenshot of a letter from Vicki to confirm the declaration at customs!

1 Like

Hi all,

Apologies for any confusion, we have modified the post to say, please avoid sharing and posting personal information publicly, for example on public platforms like Discussions, other forums, social media, etc.

Thank you for your understanding!

Best,
Viki Community Team

4 Likes

I received my gift yesterday. But today our country was attacked. I live in Ukraine. Stay safe!

15 Likes

Stay safe, it’s all over the news here.

8 Likes

strange how this is handled. I haven’t even received a tracking number yet.

3 Likes

I also didn’t receive tracking number, but it’s okay. I hope it’ll be delivered anyway.

I didn’t receive any tracking information. It just showed up in my mailbox. It probably is handled differently based on each country’s specific postal and customs regulations.

Irene,
I still can’t believe this is happening right now. May you and your countrymen stand strong and stay safe.

6 Likes

Thank you for your support. We are very scared. Many people would like to leave, but we still have nowhere to run. Some of my friends tell me to go abroad, but I don’t know anyone there. I live a few hours drive from the Polish border. It is now 5 am in Ukraine, but no one went to bed because we don’t know what will happen next minute.

11 Likes

Oh no. I am so sorry to hear what you are going through. I can’t imagine… 🥲🙏

5 Likes

@irene06

OMG my heart is with all of you, and I hope you, your family, and everyone in general is safe from this evil action from this monster.

4 Likes