2 Likes

I still haven’t received the email :suor frio:

1 Like

Hi
I’m also a QC but I haven’t received email for my mailing address😢

2 Likes

Mee, too. I write to the Support but no answer yet :frowning:

2 Likes

I just hope that Viki doesnt drop a part of the zipcode again. They once did causing it to get lost and when they resent it it also took ages. Dutch zipcodes look like this “1234 AB”, sometimes they drop the space so it’s “1234AB”. Viki once dropped the “AB” part, no idea why. Usually that should not be a huge issue because 1234 just represents an area in the city. And AB is the street. Sometimes there is even AA for even and AB for odd house numbers in that street. A good postman can figure out the correct zipcode by looking at the other info provided but some clearly don’t.

8 Likes

For those with the question about VAT or custom fees you can read this in the link Viki posted 7 days ago as of today… QC Gift 2021 FAQ article

1 Like

I’m moving out soon, so I’m busy packing stuff (ugh!). I wish my gift could have been given to someone else that wasn’t added on the receiving list, but deserved the QC 2021 gift. If it can be done, please do so, and give my gift to someone else.

Thanks anyway for the appreciation token given to volunteers.

3 Likes

Search for shipments by track number! Ah! If only we had been given these numbers! Everyone could track their parcels-gifts!

3 Likes

What project do you mean? Sorry for bothering…:blush: :blush:

Every parcel, even international parcels, is assigned a tracking number. Everyone who will be sent gifts for Q4 will be able to track this number in a special program. They will see its location at the moment. I think there is such a possibility in many countries!

4 Likes

Has anyone received their gift yet?

2 Likes

As I know, They didn’t start the shipping yet

I think they did start shipping the gifts.
I think this is the gift, it appeared today in my postal app. Can anyone confirm this?
I looked up the sender, and they are from the UK, and I know I didn’t order anything from the UK, so I think this is the gift.

3 Likes

I don’t see it :slight_smile:

In mijn PostNl staat deze afzender er niet in.
Misschien dat het nog komt of dat het wat anders is :wink:

1 Like

Denk niet dat het wat anders is, zou anders niet zeker weten wat het dan zou moeten zijn, want ik bestel niet zomaar wat uit de UK, maar ik hou je op de hoogte!

Don’t think it’s anything else, otherwise not sure what it should be, as I don’t just order anything from the UK, but I’ll keep you posted!

2 Likes

Here are the gift details

They sent this and asked for our Id proof number.

1 Like

who sent that? viki or the postal office? because i didn’t get that yet.
really like what i am seeing on the picture of what we are getting.

3 Likes

These people sent me.

1 Like

@fabienneodding Dat moet de QC gift wel zijn want bij mij staat ook een pakketje van die afzender bij verwacht in de app. Heb niks besteld en anders zou het wel heel toevallig zijn en aan hoe mijn adres vermeld staat kan het ook niet anders want er staat weer een “North Brabant” tussen woonplaats en postcode, dat doet eigenlijk alleen Viki.

(That has to be the QC gift, I see an expected package in the postal app too. Didn’t order anything. And looking at the way my postal address is formatted with a province, only Viki does that.)

But hurray a tote bag, really like those and they are stronger then they look. I still use my very first “I :heart: Viki” a few times a week and I always take it with me as an extra bag. Now I will have 4 soon. Reminds me to wash it tomorrow.

6 Likes

KakaoTalk_20220219_092837910

1 Like