Received a PM from a spammer? Let us know!

You are not alone, if I see something like that my “nasty” fingers will just flag it as spam, and there it goes …

That’s probably why I don’t see the old ones after a while…
Good to know

There is also another guy who is filling the forum up with Links to basketball. If it were just one or two it wouldn’t be so bad, but it’s more like 12.

I find it incredibly irritating but that might be enough to classify as spam. . . ,Maybe a way to hide topics or chat threads I’m not interested in?

EDIT - I counted… it’s 31… it’s probably spam.

It’s really irritating and annoying. Also it has nothing to do in the discussions because you can’t talk about it… i mean the purpose of a topic here is to discuss sth or not? It’s just advertising and that’s why it’s spam for me…

And 31 times is seriously too much … as if it wasn’t enough to spam in the PM’s

Edit : Shit i just saw what you mean lol

So what can we do about this ?

Officially annoyed about this. The page is completely full of this AD …
I notified the moderators because it was an option. Maybe they can do sth at least…

I flagged 22, thanks to the system I can’t flag anymore because flagging is limited. I really wasn’t that annoyed for quite some time. Seriously, you have to read that, pardon, “bs” without being able to do much against it …
I need some chocolate to calm me down!

I Wasn’t that annoyed till now when I saw that many !!!
I want to comment sth like excuse me shut the fuck up but I know it wouldn’t bring much and he/she would still spam…

I would really appreciate it if somebody from the viki stuff could look over here sometimes because I have the feeling lately the discussion matters are being ignored…

Yup I ate my frustration chocolate already lol have fun !!!

I’ll have to write an email to help center, since I can’t open a request the usual way thanks to the other “viki bug”, or whatever it is I am experiencing. Just so …
No, I won’t say it …

Yeah, ignore those, who knows if you really get, what they promise, might as get some serious malware, or any other infection on your device I don’t trust such “advertisement” at all.

Finally some action, there seems to be only 4 left by now. Whatever, if it was by the system or a human being, I am just glad, if I do not need to see it again.

But is it 1-2 years ago, there was such spam as well, but it wasn’t for sports. And there wasn’t even a flag option in those days.

Hey guys – yeah wow that’s a bad one. I’m in the process of deleting them all right now. The user has already been suspended.

Thank you very much mariko !! :slight_smile:

Of course! And thanks for flagging all of them! It’s making the clean up much easier! :smile:

Thanks. He was getting annoying.

Oh yes. Definitely.

jumrijose​451_​233

He’s back sigh

He or she, I only flagged one for the moderators to take care of, I am a bit disappointed about the reply I got from my last mail, so today I am not making an extra effort.

Just saw. I’ll flag them. So annoying.

At least you got a reply… I didn’t so I will just post the name here and flag the posts.
Because it annoys me…

They’re gone now.

jumrijose​20_​292 - What is wrong with this person? They’re doing it again!