Received a PM from a spammer? Let us know!

Me too. Haha, obviously, this syndicate doesn’t know who Hwanhee, my fave Korean singer is.

1 Like

I was a little offended at first. Hate spammers. :slight_smile:

Hello,
I’ve got to messages from spammer:

panabel22_633
Hello,
How are you please i will like to be your friend contact me back through my email address (mabel_musa100@hotmail.com ) so that we can get to know each order
Thanks Mabel .

patience_atamba1_335
Hello dear, My name is Jane, i came across your profile here and i took interest in you, and i really have vital information relating to my life and future that i want to disclose to you, so please reply to me directly in my private email box ( janedukson1991@yahoo.com ) so that i will tell you more about myself and send more of my pictures to you at least for us to know each other more better,yours truly Jane,

Hi,

I got these message, too

As Szandra, could be I a man? :smile:

I also got a spam letter yesterday from the same person the same message as @amypun1! And I also thought “WTF do i look like a man? Oo” :,D

Its look like spammers choose their “victims” from the list of the top contributors.

1 Like

I got a message from featbuba6_104 that says:

“hello my honest friend,
How are you doing,hope is well with you and your family?
my dear i am very much happy for your respond to my mail and also i we like you to contact me with my email addrerss(featfeatbuba@hotmail.com) where i will be able to write to you to tell you more about me.”

hi, finally it is my turn , i got message from featbuba6_104, iam so lucky got it with french and eng hhhhhhhh
bonjour mon ami honnête,
Comment faites-vous, l’espoir est bien avec vous et votre famille?
mon cher Je suis très heureux de votre répondre à mon courrier et aussi je nous aimons vous me contactiez avec mon email addrerss (featfeatbuba@hotmail.com) où je serai en mesure de vous écrire pour vous dire plus sur moi.

hello my honest friend,
How are you doing,hope is well with you and your family?
my dear i am very much happy for your respond to my mail and also i we like you to contact me with my email addrerss(featfeatbuba@hotmail.com) where i will be able to write to you to tell you more about me.

Hello, I got a message from 1031136663563486_75, it says :

my name Vera i hope you are doing well,i will like to be your friend
you can write to me in my mail box at (veraweah11@hotmail.com)
it will help us to know our self very well i will
be happy to hear from you.

I received the same message.

I received this same PM today

Hi,
I received a message from tinababy2015. She’s shearching for “a very nice man of love”… Totally a spam.

Hi, I received a message today from this profile - https://www.viki.com/users/meetaldis1_941
Unfortunately I deleted the message, because I was kind of freaked out, this is the first time it has happened to me.
But it basically said that they became interested in me when they saw my profile and would like to become my friend, which I thought was weird since I barely have any info on my profile. Then they told me that I should email them with my private email address where they would let me know more about them.

Me too! Phew, I thought I was the only one.

hello , i received a message below from this user 1031136663563486_75

1031136663563486_75
my name Vera i hope you are doing well,i will like to be your friend
you can write to me in my mail box at (veraweah11@hotmail.com)
it will help us to know our self very well i will
be happy to hear from you.

I received a message from jane_marksbenson_388

Hello New Friend.
I’m Miss Lilitha Abu by name from Libya.I got your reliable contact and found in you worthy to be my friend, as someone whom i can lay on his arms as friendship and love is concern, caring and the love all the way. If you are interested in knowing more about me and for me to tell you more about me, and send you some pictures of mine, please contact my email address,(lilithabu1@hotmail.com) i will be waiting to hear from you.
Thanks Miss Lilitha.

I got the same from the same user.

I’ve got the same message today.

jane_marksbenson_388
Hello New Friend.
I’m Miss Lilitha Abu by name from Libya…

AngieRDriscoll lacruiser • 11 hours ago
⇛⇛❦⇛⇛⇛❦ $83 /hour @mi19//<-Make A huge profit just doing Simple Google Tasks…