Recruiting segmenters and Chinese-English subbers for drama Tea Love!

Hi, everyone. The Chinese drama Tea Love recently got licensed and I need some help. If you’re interested, please send me message. Thanks!

https://www.viki.com/tv/28105c-tea-love

Best,
All4you

1 Like

Hi, I’m interested in subbing for this drama.

Hi, sure. I’ll add you to the team.

Hi, @all4you :slight_smile: I’d like to try my hand at subbing, too! One question though, is it possible if I’m in China? Also, I’m new to the subbing and segmenting world. So I might need a little guidance :smiley: .

I’m not positive about Tea Love, but most (if not all) the Chinese dramas on Viki aren’t available in China. If the page shows that the series isn’t available in your region, you probably won’t be able to help out right now.

If that’s the case, you could consider subbing on some series you do have access to, and build your contribution count. When the new contributor system goes into effect (soon), you should only need 1,000 subs for global viewing access. It might be slim pickings though, since now that I’m looking, a lot of stuff doesn’t seem to be available in China. You can always check out some fan channels, since there aren’t usually region restrictions with them.

1 Like

Hi, I’m interested in segmenting.

could you be also interested in translating the drama “legend of lu zhen” ?the ending has no subtiles :confused:

could you be also interested in translating the drama “legend of lu zhen” ?the ending has no subtile

Hi, sure. I’ll add you to the team.

I’m sorry :pensive: But the Chinese spoken in that drama contains many olden & advanced words, of which I’m unable to understand at the moment. I’m sure the team is working on it. Hopefully it’ll be subbed fully soon. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am new on volunteering but I can help on segmenting

sure, I’ll add you to the team.

thanks, I will do my best