Recruiting Segmenters and English Language Subbers

Shae_shae, I’m helping sub to Spanish, but I can do the English subbing as well, if you need help with that.

1 Like

I know this is late but do you still need any subbers or segmenters?

I wouldn’t mind helping subtitle it in english or segment I love the show Dance Academy Series 3 was insane!

Hi Shae
I would like to help segment. And also sub since it’s english to english

Go ahead and start subbing anything that isn’t at 100%
Thanks

Go ahead and start subbing any episode that isn’t at 100%. you can jump ahead and start segmenting, just look at the comments to find where to start

If you need more help to the english subs contact me please. :slight_smile: And if after that is done you want someone to sub in portuguese I can do it :smiley: See yah

Go ahead, sub any thing in English that’s not at 100%, and you can start subbing in Portuguese on anything that is. Have fun
Thanks
Sharice

I’d love to help segment or subtitle! can you let me know if I can join?
I have a little bit of previous experience with segmenting and subtitling. :slight_smile:

you can start with ep 23. check out team discussion to see how we communicate are progress to each other and on Comment page. PM my self , Snsd _rocks, Niennavalar, rRenelis_eliza, if you have questions or concerns.
Have fun and Thanks
Sharice

1 Like

I can help with English subbing and segmenting!

I’ve studied Japanese for about 5 years and I love the show Dance Academy. This would be my first experience subbing, but I am living with a native Japanese speaker and I would love to help out!

Hi I can help for English subbing as well as French if you still need helping hands!

Thank you! I’ll start today :slight_smile:

I can segment if you still need the help. BTW Im new to segmenting but just tell me what to do and I will do it.