Reincarnation-themed dramas?

It’s not reincarnation. She calls him in the past and he comes to the present again. His old self, with all their memories intact etc. Not a child reborn with the same soul.
Are we sure we are on the same page about the definition of reincarnation? You seem to have a different idea of it.
Reincarnation is the same soul in a different body, being reborn. You may be reborn as a different gender in a different country etc. Only in k-dramas I have seen reincarnated people looking exactly the same. (the female lead in Goblin did, but not the café owner lady. Also in Hotel del Luna, the kind friend who became the kind policeman and the nasty princess who became the capricious lady)

1 Like

In the person of the Queen not him, he time travels.
Yoona who plays the queen in the character Hee Jin’s time? If you notice I keep adding a question sign

Meaning, I’m also looking for confirmation about Yoona’s character Hee Jin, actually being a reincarnation of Queen InHyun, while acting as Queen InHyun?
My own conclusion is that she is in fact the reincarnation of Queen InHyun.

1 Like

Have these been mentioned?
Born Again must have been mentioned since the link’s been posted

He’s Coming to Me isn’t exactly about reincarnation, but about a ghost who’s awaiting the ceremony that will let him move on and reincarnate

Moonshine & Valentine (aka The Love Knot: His Excellency’s First Love)

2 Likes

That’s your own assumption, and it’s okay, we are all free to give our own interpretation, but there’s nothing in the drama to indicate that. At least in my opinion.
Disclaimer: I watched this years ago, but I still remember it vividly, I liked it so much!

2 Likes

Hello guys can u help in finding the name of this drama. I have seen a clip in Instagram in which a girl wearing a white coat touches the hand of a half decomposed body stored in a glass box. I know its difficult with the given information but please give a guess if u remember any such scene. I think its a historical modern reincarnation story. The comments in the video said the drama is born again. but in born again the couple are reincarnated just after 32 years.

1 Like

Hi, do you know తెలుగు?

Can you give us the actually insta clip???

oh my I saw this same clip on youtube shorts but no oneentioned the drama’s name and I lost it :pensive: It’s a modern-historical fusion type drama.

2 Likes

Are you sure that body was in glass box? Watch Born Again ep. 6 around 7:47 and see, whether that was the one what you saw.

4 Likes

Whoah! Anyone else watched this drama?

2 Likes

I’ve seen it, are you wondering if it’s good? It is good, not fabulous, I was irritated with the writers because the MLs had character development, one more than the other, and the FL seemed the same to me over both lifetimes, seriously, let her evolve some. If I recall correctly people in the TCs keep comparing it to Flower of Evil, it’s not the same and you won’t enjoy it if you compare the two too closely, FOE is simply better, but I did enjoy Born Again.

3 Likes

My favorite reincarnation-themed drama is Until We Meet Again

2 Likes

예! 맞아요! :blush: Thanks! :+1:t5:

3 Likes